Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Hey Zephyr,

If I were in your shoes I would poll by group according to the way you listed it. I would pick a group to poll first & only poll items within that group. Then I would poll a new group in the next cycle. Personally I think functionality updates for the private messaging or friend management system has always been in demand.

Also I think the best way to measure demand is through polling. Although it's a small sample size it is more concrete than guessing based on forum posts.

in regards to a mini game poll, keep in mind that our polls are never a guarantee update for the winner.  Only the devs have the power to decide. In essence the polls are just a way to give feedback on the current demand. Hence why I always footnote my polls by saying exactly that. Also keep in mind that the devs appear to be producing updates nearly a year after something is requested.  So with that said, I know strip poker won the last poll & we haven't seen it yet but 1. it was never a guarantee 2. if the devs do produce it , then it may come later than we may like.  In which case I would not be against another mingame poll.  

According to Johnsins post on his thread, he preferred minigame or sex pose poll.  It seems that you have also preferred that a sex pose poll should go first.  Is it safe to assume that I should proceed with a sex pose poll?

lastly since FF oral did win the last poll, then I'll be sure to leave it off my next poll.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Overfiend - 07-16-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM