Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Zephyr,
I think we need to think of forum participation differently. we know that only a small percentage of total players participate in the forum naturally. We also know that we have our regular participants. There are probably many more forum guests/viewers that don't post but would probably agree with many of the listed ideas. We also know that the ideas on the list tend to be repeated with new users so they are generally on target with what people want.
So I think we should treat participation as a sample of ideas that reflect the broader interest. And with a sample we can move forward & promote more participation in polls which simplify the options & encourage action. So I think we should poll the ideas that we have because they generally represent a sample of the broader interest.

With regards to what should we poll next. If you still don't want to poll the functionality ideas , then I wouldn't mind doing a sex poll that excludes threesomes since we just got an update on it. However I just want to get confirmation from Johnson's before we proceed.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Overfiend - 07-15-2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM