Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
How about that some accessories like horns could be dressed and undressed during sex?
(08-29-2018, 10:27 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Jessica _V wrote, “any new updates for MNFCLUB?”  Update log on opening page is pretty obvious and this is not the right thread to ask anyway.
Vrook replied, “When you arrive on the first page there is a button, Updates, that will redirect you to the page I linked earlier.”  Why are you indulging her?

John, I will poll, maybe for only 14 days, maybe I I’ll do another.  Emmie has started a pointless hair poll for 28 days.  Poll if you want to;  not even a problem if more than one at a time.

Im not going to do that... voting fatigue is a thing whether people accept it or not... anyways, 4 of the 5 most wanted things for character customization has been fulfilled with the most recent update, with coincidentally "new hair designs" being the only one left... so ill just let that designer's hair poll count as a 'semi official' poll, but just wont put any effort into advertising it ingame to people to vote for it like the others, since the outcome was quite obvious.... It would be convenient if the mnf twitter page just posted the links to our polls whenever we have one and asked people to vote here... i mean they got like access to around a few thousand people....
Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

carpet  matches the drapes: being able to dye your pubes
id love bigger boob sizes(like on par with what the orc shaman has) and pregnancy and or cum inflation
I still would like different butt sizes for the female avatars. If there's the option for different breast sizes, there should definitely be options for the booty.  Smile 

Plus I think a variation on the skinny/muscular/beer belly would be great for female avatars too. Just seems the only body customizations for the females are breast sizes.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Tommy_Gunn Wrote: I still would like different butt sizes for the female avatars. If there's the option for different breast sizes, there should definitely be options for the booty.  Smile 

Plus I think a variation on the skinny/muscular/beer belly would be great for female avatars too. Just seems the only body customizations for the females are breast sizes.

Cock sizes as well... as it would be nice if there was a little variety, not just all guys get the same one size fits all.

Long & Thin... Short & Thick …or... Average (current cock size)...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(09-27-2018, 09:02 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Tommy_Gunn Wrote: I still would like different butt sizes for the female avatars. If there's the option for different breast sizes, there should definitely be options for the booty.  Smile 

Cock sizes as well... as it would be nice if there was a little variety, not just all guys get the same one size fits all.

Yeah, the current cock size is pretty intimidating. I feel like my poor avatar is going to be split in half :O Having either three sizes like Lady_Alexa suggests, or a sliding scale, would be nice.

I'm sure someone had brought it up, but tattoos and piercings would be a nifty way of adding variety to our avatars
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
(09-27-2018, 09:10 PM)SissyNektar Wrote:

Yeah, the current cock size is pretty intimidating. I feel like my poor avatar is going to be split in half :O Having either three sizes like Lady_Alexa suggests, or a sliding scale, would be nice.

I'm sure someone had brought it up, but tattoos and piercings would be a nifty way of adding variety to our avatars

We may get piercings at some point if we're lucky, but we're never getting tattoos. The devs have stated before that it would just be too much work, based on how their system is currently. They'd essentially have to redraw every pose with each tattoo option that they had. And therefore, they wouldn't be able to have a ton to choose from. And that would also piss some people off, who question why they chose (xx) tattoo over the one that they'd prefer to have.

As much as I would LOVE to have it, I've accepted that we're not going to get it.
(09-28-2018, 05:46 AM)Sixxxy Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:10 PM)SissyNektar Wrote:

We may get piercings at some point if we're lucky, but we're never getting tattoos. The devs have stated before that it would just be too much work, based on how their system is currently. They'd essentially have to redraw every pose with each tattoo option that they had. And therefore, they wouldn't be able to have a ton to choose from. And that would also piss some people off, who question why they chose (xx) tattoo over the one that they'd prefer to have.

As much as I would LOVE to have it, I've accepted that we're not going to get it.

Yeah, that makes sense. Fingers crossed for piercings.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]