Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Breeanna House Party
(12-31-2015, 08:57 AM)Sharpey Wrote: This sounds like a fun concept, and a very selfless project to undertake. I've only ever hosted 2 parties, and both times got bored of inviting people after about 10 minutes.

It seems like the kind of thing my female avatar would enjoy; lots of women, lots of skin, lots of fun. I understand there are girls on the game who only want to have fun with 'real girls' (i.e. actual girl players, or those who keep their male identity a secret), while I like to be totally open about being a male playing a female before any real action starts. Would a colour coding work here? You could work on the basis of a traffic light party (green = down for anything, orange/yellow = talk/PM first, red = just here for the chat), with additional colours used to denote futa's, guys playing girls, etc.. It would mean that people wouldn't need to have to keep explaining things to people, especially with guests constantly arriving and leaving.

Thanks for the support Smile

I think you have a good idea for the color coding O: We are just missing a way to set it up on our name / description for now, until some kind of profile description exist in game. But also, the parties are about discussing and having fun, so I don't think any player would be annoyed if people message them.

A party is currently underway on the Big Bang Server, Message me if you want an invitation Smile
Hey I whant to join please!
When its the next party? What i need to do to join?
I love this, I need to be apart of this sometime Smile
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
The next party will probably be later this week!

I have been very busy lately and couldn't host more.

You can always come and check this post to see if it is live Smile