Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Breeanna House Party
[Image: GbWtJin.jpg]

What is the Breeanna House Party ?
The Breeanna House Party is a weekly event hosted by myself, it is a house party aimed at women. A place where women that are into women can chat, "use" the beds, RP with each other or just know more girls that are into lesbian relationship on the MNF club. 

The first edition was hosted on the 30th of December 2015, with over forty different women attending, we had a peek of 21 girls at the same time in the room at one moment. Screenshots of the events will be included in this post as they happen every week!

A custom radio station has been created for the event, a link is available at the bottom of this post. You can tune in to the radio and ask for your favorite tune to play. A DJ will always be present to give the party a nice atmosphere.

Lastly, we want to have fun at the parties, for now everyone is accepted and welcomed to come in, as long as they are ladies! In the future, we might restrict the attendances to invitation or reservation only. We are currently limited at two bed and a normal sized room, we cannot be fifty girls there at the same time.

If you have question or want to attend just let me know on here or on the game! 

When is the Breeanna House Party ?
There is currently no fixed date and time for the event, you can check if the event is live by checking this forum post.

Current Party Status -- CLOSED
The next party theme will is not chosen yet.

Useful Links
First Party Screenshot album: http://imgur.com/a/9YP4L
January 1st Screenshot album : http://imgur.com/a/j7bMx
January 4th Screenshot album : http://imgur.com/a/BEFCd
This seems like a very good idea! i hope to attend sometime Smile
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
(12-31-2015, 03:20 AM)MrsFerax Wrote: This seems like a very good idea! i hope to attend sometime Smile

Thanks for the support!

I am pouring a lot of time and energy into this and all little support that I have from the community helps me move forward!

If you do see me in game send me a message! I try to keep a list of interested people handy for when I start the parties.
Something tells me this isn't a party that would appreciate a drunk kiwi doing sitdown...
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Being a party host is hard work as you have to mind the door the whole time and getting people in and out is like herding rabid cats. I have seen a couple of parties along this line in the 12-15 girl range but you are raising the bar so brava! Hopefully others will rise to meet your challenge...

(12-31-2015, 05:04 AM)Alex-007 Wrote: Being a party host is hard work as you have to mind the door the whole time and getting people in and out is like herding rabid cats. I have seen a couple of parties along this line in the 12-15 girl range but you are raising the bar so brava! Hopefully others will rise to meet your challenge...

Oh and the accompanying music station to provide a soundtrack and vibe for the event is pure brilliance!  Smile
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
(12-31-2015, 05:04 AM)Alex-007 Wrote: Being a party host is hard work as you have to mind the door the whole time and getting people in and out is like herding rabid cats. I have seen a couple of parties along this line in the 12-15 girl range but you are raising the bar so brava! Hopefully others will rise to meet your challenge...

Oh and the accompanying music station to provide a soundtrack and vibe for the event is pure brilliance!  Smile

Managing is quite the challenge indeed! I have done the same in different adult oriented game and this one is officially one of the hardest! 

I hope they'll allow the possibility to "unlock" the doors to our apartment so people can go in and out freely.

I hope to see you in one of the parties someday Smile
"Herding rabid cats" LOL. Brilliant description of trying to manage a party in this game.
Heart juicylucy
They should add an event plannification in game like a notice board on which you describe the event, where and when it takes place, on which server, and the possibility for participants to write their names on it, giving then the possibily for the person who organises the party to remind them when it will start ("Hi everyone, don't forget the party starts in one hour now."). With a list like this, you give the possibility to registered guests to come and go at will, and so not to have to run all the game to find interested people Smile
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(12-31-2015, 07:41 AM)Benny87 Wrote: They should add an event plannification in game like a notice board on which you describe the event, where and when it takes place, on which server, and the possibility for participants to write their names on it, giving then the possibily for the person who organises the party to remind them when it will start ("Hi everyone, don't forget the party starts in one hour now."). With a list like this, you give the possibility to registered guests to come and go at will, and so not to have to run all the game to find interested people Smile

I think this is one of the several improvements that can be added to the game for events. It is a really good idea O:

I think if we do these event and they are popular enough, the modification might be added my the dev team Smile
This sounds like a fun concept, and a very selfless project to undertake. I've only ever hosted 2 parties, and both times got bored of inviting people after about 10 minutes.

It seems like the kind of thing my female avatar would enjoy; lots of women, lots of skin, lots of fun. I understand there are girls on the game who only want to have fun with 'real girls' (i.e. actual girl players, or those who keep their male identity a secret), while I like to be totally open about being a male playing a female before any real action starts. Would a colour coding work here? You could work on the basis of a traffic light party (green = down for anything, orange/yellow = talk/PM first, red = just here for the chat), with additional colours used to denote futa's, guys playing girls, etc.. It would mean that people wouldn't need to have to keep explaining things to people, especially with guests constantly arriving and leaving.