Poll: Which gender combo should be the focus of the next sex poll? (Pick 1)
This poll is closed.
Male & Female
29.87%
23 29.87%
Male & Male
14.29%
11 14.29%
3-Some
6.49%
5 6.49%
4-Some
49.35%
38 49.35%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 3Q18-prelim poll-gender combos
(07-28-2018, 07:10 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'll be posting a 4some opoll in the next few days. please post any last minute 4some ideas before then. Especially in the MFMF category which need some new ideas for. Especially if the NFMF recycles existing poses

Try not to include MMMM or FFFF, sex pose updates are very few and far... let’s try to get both sexes involved for the sake of that... Maybe once it becomes more common, like 3some, we should include single sex option... idk, just my opinion...
Try to include the original ideas you had in the thread, including the MMMM and FFFF that were there. People voted with those options in mind and changing the goal posts this late isn't right as it isn't right to discriminate gender and sexual preferences just for the sake of inequality.
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
Amberlicious,

I understand your concerns.  They are valid & just.

I just want to point out that in my original poll I did mention that additional 4-some poses could be found in the main Sex pose thread.  The poses listed were intended to give people a sense of what the possibilities could be.  Also keep in mind that in a long list of possible variations of 4 somes, i can only poll 10 poses in the poll.  So i will have to pick carefully.  

Also note that I intend to include plenty of FF action in the poses.  So please do not worry, we are not trying to discriminate against sexual preferences.  

Also keep in mind that the devs have made it clear that a 4-some pose is difficult to make although they will consider it.  Therefore by recycling existing poses as often as possible will make the task easier on the Devs and more probable that we'll get results.  So in the case of MM, there is still alot of poses not available yet.  Therefore it would be wise for the Devs to first develop MM & MMM poses before tackling a MMMM pose.  Similiarly we do not have an FFF pose yet.  So it would help if the Devs could create an FFF pose before tackling an FFFF pose.  Since we already have MF, FFM & MMF , it makes it easier on the Devs to create 4-somes poses off of those recycled poses.  

So please do not worry.  We respect all genders & sexual preferences here.  But as a matter of priority, probability of implementation & the limited number of options to pick from some poses may not be included in the final poll.

Thank you for your understanding
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(07-26-2018, 04:18 PM)Alex-007 Wrote: I wonder if the MnF Devs can figure a way for us girls to do the boy poses with a strapon and the boys to do the girl poses with some other purchased item? That would greatly increase the variety and number of poses INSTANTLY and help save MnF from slowly fading away as people get bored and leave.

Hi Alex-007,

What you wrote is just common sense and the easiest thing to implement, but it has a major flaw: It would empower women and threaten the insecure men. They alienate women in the game by denying solutions like yours and then complain that most female characters are driven by males. Typical misogynist behaviour.

*I'm aware this comment might instigate waves of criticism and I will pay a heavy price for it, but I'm not going to hide and I will defend the right to voice my views without attacking the integrity of others or judging different opinions*
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
I think a big issue is that not everyone realises that it's a game, so whoever is behind the avatar is not something I care about as a moderator. We get a lot of reports going "Fake!" etc, that just get declined.
And I'm sure the devs are open to adding such things. Personally I think it's a great idea for homosexual poses. Though they would still have to redo the part of the animation that switches gender I assume.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
i think there should be alot more poses added to MnF like group sex poses 4somes etc and more 1 one 1 poses for