Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Ingame Scam Prevention
(06-30-2018, 11:38 AM)Vrook Wrote: Or you could PM either me or Emmie here on the forum, or look for a mod in-game, tell us the name of the one you sent money to/received money from and we can look into it. No need for reports.
But of course, a transaction alone won't do it. You should have some screenshots saved, where it would show up that indeed, the player scammed you. Like, you sent the money and the player deleted the avatar, or sent an invalid code. Things like this.

If you look at my previous post, you see I already asked Kumori in game.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Think that you have posted that enough now.
We know there are bugs;  maybe you have suffered more than others but I lost a whole account.  Nothing sinister, just a system error.

Edit This refers to a post that has been removed – not Lady_Alexa.
Someone called Nayak scammed me, i gave him 70K to his avatar called so_so
(07-25-2018, 07:59 PM)Sissy_Lolo Wrote: Someone called Nayak scammed me, i gave him 70K to his avatar called so_so

I guess for a premium certificate.  Only buy from approved sellers;  there is a list.

$70k is too cheap to be genuine.  Since Vendo went what are codes going for?
Sissy_Lolo, while I sympathise with your situation, please contact a moderator or support directly. Or even report. Do not bring the issues to public.
As for the person you responded to Zephyr, I assume it was "KUMORI THIEF" in some form, or whatever. And I assume he was speaking of the fact that there is an anti bot thing in place. When you play a mini-game and get 0, no matter how far you got, that's the anti bot thing. I've talked to the devs, and while it's not optimal, it is what it is for now. Hopefully a better solution will come into place sooner than later.

Don't ask me how this anti bot thing works exactly, cause I have no idea.

Edit: I could inquire about it though, if anyone's interested.

Edit2: Please refrain from making public accusations against players on this forum. Take it to moderators if it has not been dealt with.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Wow, so thats what it is!!! I play one mini game and sometimes I get 0 from it. I thought it was a bug of some sort and I usually stop playing afraid it will happen again.
Thanks for clarifying it Emmie.
Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm interested in this antibot thing, but as long as the information disclosed doesn't make any easier for the 'bots' to bypass the guard dog.

Cheers
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
I will inquire about it, and will share what I am allowed to share. ^^
With the greatest respect,

Whilst private disputes should be kept off forum warnings against possible scammers have a place on forum.

I replied to Sissy_Lolo with whom you sympathise. I don’t see where KUMORI THIEF comes into this.

Amber I got 0 in beach game but was very bad at it.
I never imagined it was anything but lag but I've only had it happen shooting and flapping the petnis. I never have problems helping Pamela at the glory hole. When I get a zero I back out of the mini game and hop back in.
Zephyr, first, the thing about Kumori Thief was referring to this:
"Think that you have posted that enough now.
We know there are bugs;  maybe you have suffered more than others but I lost a whole account.  Nothing sinister, just a system error.

Edit This refers to a post that has been removed – not Lady_Alexa."
Which I just assumed was a response to one of his spam accounts. He's been spamming about this for a while now. If I was wrong, I was wrong. But it looked like it might've been him.
Now secondly, I can appreciate that you disagree with me. But if I say something DOESN'T belong here, it DOESN'T belong here. You are free to argue the benefits of me changing my mind on that, but as long as I haven't. You need to respect that. So no, it does not belong on the forum, for now.

Also, I see no benefits to it, and only possible negative sides. People are innocent until proven otherwise, and that's why you can come to moderators with suspicions or accusations. We will look into it, and if we do find evidence, we will deal with it. But it does not belong on the forum as some form of public shaming.

I apologise if I come off as hostile or harsh, that's not the intention. But you really need to stop acting like a police on this forum. Now you know why I do NOT allow this kind of public shaming for any reason. I would love to hear why you disagree, or if anyone else does, why.

Edit: I refer you to point 5 in the forum rules thread. "You may question any forum mod decision made by posting in the Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help subforum as long as you are civil, explain your point, and detail your opinion on it."

Edit2: What I will allow is screenshots, mentions or quotes, without names. For whatever reason, educational or such.