Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Selling and mining Ingame cash
Hey guys
after seeing the premium certificates thread I just thought why the heck not give this a try.

So Im selling ingame cash and also minig services. Originally I was asking for 2.50 for every 5000 but I guess that boat wont float which means I am open to offers.

I currently have 200k ready to sell
https://img42.com/688Zn
Not sure you are allowed to resell in game cash
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
You should definitely take this thread down before a mod sees this... lady alexa is right, you arent allowed undercut the devs exchange rate. All i can say is delete this thread, keep it off the forum, and be low key about it if you do end up doing it....
(04-04-2018, 07:30 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Not sure you are allowed to resell in game cash

Maybe not a rule against it because no one thought anyone would.   The difference to code selling is that someone buys code so money to mnf.
(04-04-2018, 09:13 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 07:30 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Not sure you are allowed to resell in game cash

Maybe not a rule against it because no one thought anyone would.   The difference to code selling is that someone buys code so money to mnf.
^this
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Too late, a mod already saw it
And yes ppl are not allowed to sell game cash for real money
So Johnsins, not really a fan of your reply there
(04-05-2018, 09:23 AM)Kumori Wrote: Too late, a mod already saw it
And yes ppl are not allowed to sell game cash for real money
So Johnsins, not really a fan of your reply there
Well kumori, I’m not a mod, so I have no right to tell people what to do. I can only tell people the rules and let them make their decisions on their own... and if they want to do something irresponsible, I can only give them my suggestion, and hope they don’t get others involved and let them follow suit (which is why I told him to delete this thread and keep it low key).
It comes down to, "you are not allowed to sell anything in the game for real cash", cause this game is not a market in any way, and because we have no way of safely controlling those kinds of transactions, we don't allow them. Attempting to sell anything for real cash, may get your account permanently banned.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
You shouldn't accept any offer to buy in-game content for real money.

I'm gonna lock this thread for now, but let it here so others will have an idea on the matter!
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]