Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
correct password and email, but still can;t log in
so i've been away for a while and after coming back to lay a few rounds, the login continues to say that my email/password is invalid. i used the forgoit password option to check if i misspelled the password wrong, but i was correct. any ideas what's happening?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I tried to play an account that I have not used for some time and have same problem except that when I asked for confirmation of password I got no reply. The difference is that your account is still recognised: not sure if mine has been deleted or just no reply.

You need to contact support; I haven’t done so yet.

Let us know if you get a result.
Maybe it was deleted?
(03-29-2018, 02:24 AM)Skaylar Wrote: Maybe it was deleted?

Account not character or it would show sign in screen even if empty.

Mnf have either deleted or something has got corrupted on file.
Eh, who knows then. Another mysterious mystery of MNf.
The best solution would be to send a mail to team.mnfclub@gmail.com
In the email, write every detail of the error and such. Like, username, time and date of when it happened.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I have the same probleme my e-mail does not work have try to forgetting password but the password said is not correct well i'm typing it right.
Ive emailed them before and they never responded, sadly. wanted to change my password. Bad enough to have to email support to do that, worse when they dont bother to respond.

Hope you have better luck with suport than me.
Well, it can take up to 2-3 days till they respond. They're just a couple of guys, and have to go through hundreds or thousands of mails. So, it may take a little longer till they will respond.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]