Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
Ingame code sellers and prices news
Lets try an idea i had.

Here could be the place where code sellers (who are in forum too) could write about their selling and the actual prices.

Evey seller can edit his own post everytime so the current status (and prices if he would write them here too) could/should be read here. 
If someone has no codes (jet) to sell he could write it here too. 
This would make it easier to see who actually sells codes and (if messages are enabled) could be contacted by the buyers.
[Image: detail.gif]
Very well and right. I also support this subject. I think the topic will be useful for both sides, but especially for ppl who looking for sellers. Instead of being confused in the game and servers, they can personally contact the vendor who gives a good offer about the code
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
(03-23-2018, 05:31 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Lets try an idea i had.

Here could be the place where code sellers (who are in forum too) could write about their selling and the actual prices.

Evey seller can edit his own post everytime so the current status (and prices if he would write them here too) could/should be read here. 
If someone has no codes (jet) to sell he could write it here too. 
This would make it easier to see who actually sells codes and (if messages are enabled) could be contacted by the buyers.

I would not say I am a Premium Code Seller, even though I supply premium codes for in-game cash.  I don't even set the prices of the premium codes I supply.

I have 2 ways of supplying premium codes...
  1. Let non-prem players work for me, earning me money until they are highest earner.   
  2. Blind Auctions, everyone places a bid, but no one know what other bids are, or who placed them
Each of these ways, they of course set the price of the Premium Code
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I'm looking for a seller so if one is interested please pm me because I'm tired of jumping from server to server
I'm gonna be pretty cliche about this Tongue

Ingame name: -Aragorn-
Price: 250,000$ if I buy from the website. If I get it from other dealers, then it depends.
Yeah I'm approved.

Drop me a PM here/in-game/discord

My discord ID is -Aragorn-#0001
(03-26-2018, 09:24 AM)-Aragorn- Wrote: I'm gonna be pretty cliche about this Tongue

Ingame name: -Aragorn-
Price: 250,000$ if I buy from the website. If I get it from other dealers, then it depends.
Yeah I'm approved.

Drop me a PM here/in-game/discord

My discord ID is -Aragorn-#0001

And if you are a Non-Prem player and fancy something a bit more kinky... why not become one of my Sex Pets.  

And I know everyone always asks how much my 3 Month Premium Codes are, lets just say they are somewhere between $45k up to $185k.  The value of my Premium codes is set by my Sex Pets.  Basically, the Sex Pet with the Highest Total, gets the Code.  I release 2-3 codes per month, or a code every fortnight.  

Please feel free to follow my link for more information on my rules/terms.  tiny.cc/work4code
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
So most of you sell 3 month premiums for around 200.000 tops? Interesting.
Big Grin 
Finally I was able to get my premium code. At this moment they are asking for 330k. If you want to contact my seller I think I can help you
So around $200,000 in game money for 3 months of premium? Have we forgotten that $1000 in game = $1 in real money, so the average asking price equates to $200 irl, when 3 months of game time costs $30 irl, equating to $30,000 in game.

Not sure why or how this broken system works.
Dodgy
I started selling premiums last week, and I try to price mine anywhere from 100k-300k less than other sellers. Problem is, when I want to help others with a premium at a low price, sellers start to buy them from me and sell them at a higher price. I may increase my prices by 5 or 10k, but thats about it. Once it starts to hit or exceed 100k I have to stop and think twice. Look I like making money, but I am not trying to put other people's wallet through the shredder just because I want to feel rich in a game. What doesn't help is the fact that the bank can only be used by premium members which makes it difficult to give the premium codes to non-premium members. I either have to request they have a premium friend transfer the money to me, or I take a risk and give them the code first then maybe get the money. 

No matter what though, people are going to charge ridiculous prices for an X-month premium. They will try and find the sellers that set their prices lower and purchase their premiums with very little risk to themselves. If the codes work, great, if not, they don't care because it's not their problem. As long as they get their money that is really all that matters. I think they fail to understand how economics works, and don't understand the "law of diminishing returns" at all. I refuse to sell my premiums at a stupid price, because everyone's financial situation does determine how much they can enjoy this game.