Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Motor Home Man-ia.
Star 
 Heart                                                Heart                                                  Heart                                                   Heart                                                   Heart  

Motorhome Man-ia. 
Under edit for a better reading experience , please stay tuned. ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Miss Carmen, what can i say? hmm... Incest is not, not at all my thing, in fact, creeps my out a bit, ALTHOUGH... I have to admit that your story (that I hope, IS FICTIONAL) turned me on!
Love the way you write, love the small details, especially the car related ones, hihihi
DAMN GIRL! YOU'RE GOOD!
Part 2, hurry, hurry!!!!
Kisses
T
To be simple is to be great
(03-16-2018, 11:35 PM)Simple Tania Wrote: Miss Carmen, what can i say? hmm... Incest is not, not at all my thing, in fact, creeps my out a bit, ALTHOUGH... I have to admit that your story (that I hope, IS FICTIONAL) turned me on!
Love the way you write, love the small details, especially the car related ones, hihihi
DAMN GIRL! YOU'RE GOOD!
Part 2, hurry, hurry!!!!
Kisses
T

Those are very kind words thank-you so much, and while incest is not for everyone be assured I am with you in the fact that steeling a child's innocence goes far beyond creepy. I should really have prefaced this story by saying it is purely fictional and has no bearing on real life situations as does my first post "My Dreams Cum True". Getting on to proof reading part 2 and shouldn't be much longer..  Thanks again Tania...    Kisses n licks,, Carmen...
Finally found the time to read this well written story ;-))
Love your writing, the details, the storyline ;-))
Amazing ;-))
Please keep on writing such amazing storys :-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Sorry for only now i'd the time to read (part2, i'll read part 3 tomorrow) your amazing story, and let me say only this: WOW... FUCKING HOT!
To be simple is to be great
(04-16-2018, 10:44 PM)Simple Tania Wrote: Sorry for only now i'd the time to read (part2, i'll read part 3 tomorrow) your amazing story, and let me say only this: WOW... FUCKING HOT!

Dearest Tania, thank-you for reading and thank-you for the kind compliment.

I can only hope that pt. 3 will put you over the top in a very wet & wild way.

Several members have asked me if there was a pt. 4 and more coming. 

Maybe I should sharpen up a pencil and go to it...  I need the therapy it provides, lol.  

Kisses, Carman. Thanks again...Tell a friend  Wink

(04-08-2018, 09:45 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Finally found the time to read this well written story ;-))
Love your writing, the details, the storyline ;-))
Amazing ;-))
Please keep on writing such amazing storys :-))
Thank-you Willy, It means alot to me that some people actually like my stories as I'm just getting my feet wet as a writer... 
I love how it makes me feel. 
Looking to pick up the pen again real soon.  Kisses, Carman...

Heart  One Love Heart   
*claps
awesome
how do u make ur stories so exciting
Very interesting story. Many details. Beautifully written. I enjoyed it. I think you needed that kind of sexual experience because you decided for yourself that that's what you should have done. You rock.
Heart 
(01-28-2019, 04:31 AM)ZdemonZ Wrote: Very interesting story. Many details. Beautifully written. I enjoyed it. I think you needed that kind of sexual experience because you decided for yourself that that's what you should have done. You rock.

Heart  Thank-you  I have a couple more stories posted here if you ever wanted more.  I hope it got you as excited as it made me reliving here it on Mnf, kisses Heart

Heart  One Love Heart   
This story was so damn hot! Incest, lesbian, and gangbang? Just amazing, hot stuff.