7.76%
9 7.76%
Total 116 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Male Clothing Poll 1Q18 - Round 1 - Fighters Div
Hello All,

Welcome to our Male Clothing Poll.  Then first round will narrow down the 20 ideas surveyed from the forum.  The second round will be the top 10 picks based on number of votes, regardless of division. This round please pick 2 of your favorite male clothing ideas below.  

Keep in mind that we are aiming to give the Devs feedback on the most popular male clothing ideas. It does not guarantee that the Devs will implement the top picks.  However, it does help to let them know what are the most favored ideas.  

Artist feel free to post any images of Male Clothing, relating to the options listed below.  Have fun!

Here is a detailed list of options in this division

1. Firefighter 
2. Cowboy boots with open crotch & cowboy vest to go with cowboy hat
3. King or Pharaoh outfit 
4. Captain Fighter Pilot - with golden rings around the arms
5. Captain Navy or Marines sailor - with golden rings around the arms
6. Male wizard
7. Race car driver 
8. Soccer-player
9. Superhero
10. Male Farmer
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Wait, a generic superhero spandex type outfit (ie: Superman, Spider-Man, Batman-ish type costume) or the outfit specific to or similar to Alexa’s “superhero” outfit picture? Clarification would be helpful, cause they are two totally different things, and some people might be want one or the other, but not both...
Those are great questions John. Thanks for bringing them up.

For all the options, I would recommend thinking of a generic version.  The Devs don't have the legal right to use copyrighted characters ike Batman.  Also there no guarantee that the Devs will use any drawing made by the artist in the forum.  Although, I think that would be really cool & it would help the moral around here.  Though I think the drawings provided by both Lady Alexa & Willy_for_Boobies provide a glimpse into the possibilities.  In fact some are so good it would be smart of the devs to just adopt them.  But because I can't make that promise. I would say think generically & use the images provided by our artist as inspiration.

Lastly I'll copy this message over to the Lovers division to address this question in advance.
Here is an example of a Cowboy by Willy_for_Boobies

[Image: 938bBv5X_o.png]

Here is an example of a Superhero by Lady Alexa

[Image: MNF-Supersuit.gif]
It looks like the lover outfits are getting more attention than the fighters. Fighters how do you feel about that?
seriously, the king or pharaoh ? I do not know, for me this is going to be another parody, like the latest dress of women :X
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
(03-13-2018, 05:17 PM)-Nadya- Wrote: seriously, the king or pharaoh ? I do not know, for me this is going to be another parody, like the latest dress of women :X

How so? I’m pretty sure guys just want the male counterpart of what the females already have, and it’s showing by these polls... what’s wrong with that?....
Muthafuggin Pharoah in the lead is alright with me, hopefully it won't make us all broke
Here's some more possibilities

[Image: th?id=OIP.bcXXeVtBhrn_EhCidkzBfQHaFs&w=2...=5&pid=1.7][Image: th?id=OIP.1vd8bSXxkXY1LaUCOQhNEQHaLM&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]
[Image: th?id=OIP.u5pli9AYt4PLfiPYydMvvgHaKO&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]
[Image: th?id=OIP.s9EC2rOwg9ayoxd01YJtPQAAAA&w=1...=5&pid=1.7][Image: th?id=OIP.q9i0EpPh2wQ69DS6UzI5dAHaPK&w=1...=5&pid=1.7][Image: th?id=OIP.rGYipN5Rb99Y2c4ShHLAoQHaQq&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]
Heart 
What about some #TATTOO on our body. It will be great to see those tattooed avatars when they r in bikini or in bed. Cool Cool