18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Male Clothing Poll 1Q18 - Round 1 - Lovers Div
Hello All,

Welcome to our Male Clothing Poll.  Then first round will narrow down the 20 ideas surveyed from the forum.  The second round will be the top 10 picks based on number of votes, regardless of division. This round please pick 2 of your favorite male clothing ideas below.  

Keep in mind that we are aiming to give the Devs feedback on the most popular male clothing ideas. It does not guarantee that the Devs will implement the top picks.  However, it does help to let them know what are the most favored ideas.  

Artist feel free to post any images of Male Clothing, relating to the options listed below.  Have fun!

Here is a detailed list of options in this division

1. Nude bow tie - no shirt or pants just a bow tie. It could be around the neck or the dick.
2. Male Playboy robe
3. Male monokini
4. Male nude body painting
5. Jeans with bare chest & sneakers. Also another version with a jacket, neck chains & studded wrist bracelets.
6. British gentlemen’s outfit: A tweet-jacket with patches on the arms, knickerbockers, a Sherlock-Holmes cap with a pipe, or a Bowler-hat. An umbrella or a cane as an accessory.
7. Sarong
8. Latex/Rubber
9. Netshirt
10. Male doctor
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
For all the options, I would recommend thinking of a generic version.  The Devs don't have the legal right to use copyrighted characters ike Batman.  Also there no guarantee that the Devs will use any drawing made by the artist in the forum.  Although, I think that would be really cool & it would help the moral around here.  Though I think the drawings provided by both Lady Alexa & Willy_for_Boobies provide a glimpse into the possibilities.  In fact some are so good it would be smart of the devs to just adopt them.  But because I can't make that promise. I would say think generically & use the images provided by our artist as inspiration.
Here is an example of some outfits created by Willy_for_Boobies

Monokini, Sarong, NetShirt & Rubber/Latex
[Image: V0pZ8Kdp_o.jpg][Image: i7oSZ3P2_o.png][Image: xzRAw3rB_o.jpg]
[Image: sQnXtpud_o.jpg]
Here's an example of a Playboy Robe

[Image: Hugh-Hefner-portrayed-in-the-media-by-Es...75x900.jpg]

Here are examples of the Naked Bowtie.  This might be a good Male Stripper outfit.

[Image: th?id=OIP.ZRev5rtBZWSeTQL_wDlfLgHaHa&w=1...=5&pid=1.7][Image: th?id=OIP.et7Rwz2A-YXdOeSXAl9M2AHaNg&w=1...=5&pid=1.7][Image: stock-photo-beautiful-naked-guy-in-a-hat...845560.jpg][Image: th?id=OIP.JApC5Jo2eDDv6Dyxk3AWNgHaHa&w=2...=5&pid=1.7]

Here are examples of a naked man with body painting.  There's really endless possibilities of designs. 

[Image: th?id=OIP.QtxMUKrquVO4EIgsUeai5gHaLH&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]
[Image: 21.jpg]
[Image: 2780937149_be472d3cb2.jpg]
[Image: naked-body-paint-penis.jpg]
[Image: 1267519433595.jpg]
It's snowing where I am now. I could use a Playboy robe to keep me warm
Photo 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1552]
Sketch of the poll winner doctor costume, or rather, something it could be. Current version does not have sthethoscope (probably wrote that wrong) which makes it more versatile for different styles but it would be best to provide 2 versions of the costume; one with sthet-- and one without. (For example one can use it as a lab coat.)

Added also a black version without the shirt (Bit distorted and coat lacks higlights thou).

Looking at the way the suit came out it would really benefit from having 3 options for colors. That being not the case with mnfclub, the best way - in my own opinion - would be to use the color of choice for pants and the shirt under the coat. (In this case the coat would remain white and belt and boots brown)

If one were to use this particular image, crediting would be favorable.

With love, Rye
IGN: Lufff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

But where is my simple, Jacket and jeans option? I just want something simple, nothing too fancy.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Thanks Rye! This is good work. If you could come up with a 4th version with just the jeans shoes & no shirt & 5th version with jeans shoes no shirt and a shorter jacket then I'm sure many people could find 1 that they like.
NEW VERSION FURTHER ON THIS THREAD
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1557]
Here you go. A version with only jeans and sneakers. As a bonus I thought a shaggy look and boxers flashing under the jeans add to the sexiness factor and of course add more room for color.

There's also room to add chains or another kind of necklace to make him look like a thug or a rapper.

I think the lineart worked rather well but the coloring is a bit off this time. Feedback is more than welcome.

If one were to use this particular image, crediting would be favorable.

With love, Rye
IGN: Lufff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rye, the bare chest jeans & sneaker looks great.  Thanks for sharing.   

If it finishes top in the polls I'll be sure to give you credit if I share it with the devs.  Unless you prefer that we don't share it.  I'll Honor your preference either way.