Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
No, we have no plans on adding any new moderators as of this moment.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Can I ask why you don't want any new Moderators at the moment? I don't want to criticize, I'm just curious, as it seems there aren't too many around. I have been trying to find one in the game for a few weeks, not to report a problem, but for a name change (also posted it in the name change thread), and I haven't been able to find one, even at the places that are suggested in this thread here. Now for me, it is not an urgent matter, and I'm sure you have good reason as to not appoint new Moderators, I'm just curious what they are.
We are actually recruiting now, my post was from a couple of months ago, and it was just cause we first discuss what it is we need. Then we recruit what it is we need, in this case two moderators, one who speaks Hindi and one who speaks Arabic. RAYAN13 has been selected for the position as moderator so we're currently deciding on a Hindi one.

And I can only assume the lack of activity has been due to holidays. I hope my answer is satisfactory, otherwise feel free to ask for whatever you'd wish me to add to it.
Thank you very much, that answers it Smile And I figured the holidays could have something to do with it, and as I said, it's not an urgent matter anyway. Thanks for the effort you guys do Wink
(01-15-2019, 12:46 PM)Emmie Wrote: We are actually recruiting now, my post was from a couple of months ago, and it was just cause we first discuss what it is we need. Then we recruit what it is we need, in this case two moderators, one who speaks Hindi and one who speaks Arabic. RAYAN13 has been selected for the position as moderator so we're currently deciding on a Hindi one.

And I can only assume the lack of activity has been due to holidays. I hope my answer is satisfactory, otherwise feel free to ask for whatever you'd wish me to add to it.

Have you found someone who speaks hindi and is willing to be a Moderator? If not then i would like to recommend myself for this.
We have not chosen one yet, but there are a few names that we are currently considering. You could message me directly with some info on yourself etc if you really are interested though.
hi! i read that you were recruiting a moderator who speaks hindi.Did you find one?

If not , I would like to recommend myself?
Is it not better to be recommended by someone else, that yourself.

Also, being a Moderator is not about being able to speak a language, there is a lot of work involved which is time consuming.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
pls send me
mnf discord invite link
thx.
(04-09-2019, 10:29 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Is it not better to be recommended by someone else, that yourself.

Also, being a Moderator is not about being able to speak a language, there is a lot of work involved which is time consuming.

As the old saying goes... how can others believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself?... 

Don’t look too deep into it, it’s not like applying to med school... The team was looking for someone to fill a specific role, and this person believes he can help fulfill it...