Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys are as delicate as a nuclear rocket
(01-12-2016, 03:58 PM)juicylucy Wrote: I have been trying a little education with some newer players occasionally. If they PM something I find rude I hit the ignore, wait a few minutes, then unignore and explain what I didn't like about their approach. Some continue to be rude and they get ignored forever but some are apologetic and seem to want to understand what is more acceptable.

I must say very well done, Lucy
Im going to be honest, i prefer that kind of shit to a simple Hi, or Hello, or How are you?
A rude and dirty PM open alot of doors for a good conversation, i can enter his game, or i can be ofended, but either way, the ice is break, theres no turning back...
Guys, be smart, be inteligent, use your brain (the top one), theres so many things you can do, so many roads to take....why always the short one?
(01-12-2016, 03:58 PM)juicylucy Wrote: I have been trying a little education with some newer players occasionally. If they PM something I find rude I hit the ignore, wait a few minutes, then unignore and explain what I didn't like about their approach. Some continue to be rude and they get ignored forever but some are apologetic and seem to want to understand what is more acceptable.

I had a similar experience that helped me learn to get better. I used a cheesy line and the girl responded with "If I had a nickel for every time I heard that". At this point I would have just said sorry and walked away but instead I tried to be more like myself and engage her on her response by saying "Sorry for the line but Im actually curious, how much would you have?" After that I seemed to smooth things over and had a pleasant chat. It just goes to show if you be yourself, youll attract the right people.

(01-11-2016, 04:44 PM)Emmie Wrote: I'm from Sweden so guys have been dressing in pink for ages and girls can be mechanics. We even have a non gendered word that is fairly commonly used, which applies to most if not all of Scandinavia as well. That rhyme is kinda offensive, even if you didn't mean it that way. Wanting to be treated with respect has nothing to do with being delicate. Hope that makes sense to you.

PS
I'm not angry, nor am I trying to attack you.

Noted, and yes I know that girls can be mechanics. My relative is taking up that course as of now as a matter of fact Smile

P.S. Sorry if it sounds offensive to anyone reading it including Emmie here, just trying to lighten up the mood here. Peace!

P.P.S. Nice to meet ya Emmie of Sweden Wink

(Wait, is it P.P.S or P.S.S.? Anyone can point that out I'd really appreciate it)
Since P.S. is Postscript, P.P.S. would be correct.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
MDMA, would be P.S.S as in Post scriptum secundum, as an original meaning.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Haha. Well, P.P.S or P.S.S, as long as the recipient gets the idea of it, YOLO!  Tongue
Sapphire94 and Juicylucy, I agree wholeheartedly with both of your comments... and this is why I suggested elsewhere that a "MnF Club for dummies" might actually be useful. Some guys are "rude" during their first few attempts because they don't know how to best proceed, NOT because they are disrespectful. Gawd, I learned this the HARD way during my first few hours! Believe me, RL-side, I'm the most shy guy you could imagine... and I have little tolerance toward jerks who treat women as objects (sexual or otherwise).

A few people took the time, like Juycylucy did for others, to give me a few pointers... my thanks in particular to a certain sissy for the gentle tips!

Oh well, we just have to keep in mind that thisi is the MEET and Fuck Club, not just the FUCK Club. There are other forums/MMORPG/whathaveyou out there for this.  Wink
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -