Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zyegs' outfits
Here
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Since a time ago I started to share some outfits designs on Twitter. Due to the good reception of them there, I have decided to share them in the forum as well.
I hope you like them here too. 

PD: Thanks Cath for creating the post
Hey Zyeg,
Nice work.
I love the schoolgirl, bunny girl, tassel tits girl & the monokini girl.  
The Lingerie girls in red & black are nice as well. lots of good detail there.
The male robe is a good idea but it's missing something that makes it stand out.  It should look more rich & luxurious.
Would you be able to make a male firefighter, a male Stripper outfit, a female nurse and female yoga shorts & top, & lastly a body painting outfit for males & females?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Really nice designs. Those would be great in-game
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(12-31-2017, 05:53 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Would you be able to make a male firefighter, a male Stripper outfit, a female nurse and female yoga shorts & top, & lastly a body painting outfit for males & females?

I don't know if I will have time to continue making more designs but if I have it, I will have your ideas in mind. Besides other people have asked me for similar things.
And thank you both for your comments  Smile
I'd really love to see something like that bunny girl costume in game! The black lingerie, semi-transparent outfit, and nipple tassle outfit, too! They're all so good.
Very dope work mate! Would like to see you make more male designs too though...
I kept making designs on Twitter so I guess it's time to show them around here as well.
@JohnSins I also try to make designs for men, the problem is that not many man ask me for a request.

On the other hand I decided to do sketchs of new poses:

[Image: DUPS2FCVwAAVd-Z.jpg]
Player version of the last npc pose

[Image: DWg74E4XUAAulpc.jpg]
FF version of Muff Diving pose

[Image: DXKhtq7XkAA7hr5.jpg]
Footjob Sketch
I did it before the pose was added so many people and friends told me that maybe is the reason why they added it in the game. Although being honest I prefer the view of my version.

[Image: DbrPZggX4AELmpS.jpg][Image: DbrPZgpX0AAMn_W.jpg]
MMF Sketch

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Zyegs,
These are great. Keep up the good work. Would you be able to make some 4 some designs for our latest sex poll?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
@Overfiend Lately I barely have time to make designs, and possibly a 4-some take me longer than I have. I'm afraid I can't do it before the vote is over