Bigger apartment
Strip pole
Multiple beds (2)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modifying the apartment!
(11-08-2017, 09:57 AM)Jayla Wrote: Ok what's going on I can't log in mnfclub

Wrong thread... if you’re having log in difficulties, go to the connection problem thread or contact support for help... 
Support (be specific):team.mnfclub@gmail.com
Anyone willing to post a free design for an Xmas apartment?
* Customization: just strip the apartment overlay completely and make available a template with only the border of the active areas (bed, bath) so we can customize everything and even change the orientation of the room (tho is the most easier of all options to implement).
NO to predefined colors or type of furniture, is as limited as the costumes.

* Bigger apartment: maybe, but more space w/o active areas doesn't make any sense. Let us customize the look and feel or add more active areas.

* Strip pole: maybe could be an option when u buy the apartment

* Multiple beds: i vote YES for this option but not need to be another bed could be a sofa or a space in the floor. Willing to pay more for upgrade the apartment
I voted for a bigger apartment.... but I'd also really like a strip pole. Love stripping!
I just cannot understand why every apartment needs kitchen, working place and sofa with TV.
They are useless and look weird in most designs.

I agree with LatinBoyM, if Devs don't offer ingame customization of colors, furniture etc. let players do it by themselves.
Take away this ugly furniture from my appt!
An alterative to removing the furniture.. is to allow us you change the colour the Sofa & Bed
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I believe there should be an option to buy a bigger apartment, with multiple "action spots" , not only the bed and the shower. Sofa should be put in "use", kitchen place should also be enabled for some activities, isn't a kitchen "attack" one of male favorite fantasies, if not activities Smile

And customization of the room(s)...