Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Dream Cums True.
Star 
Heart                                        Heart                                            Heart                                        Heart                                   Heart    My Dreams Cum True   

Editing for a better reading experience. Please stay tuned. 
I enjoy the way you write. If you ever want your stories illustrated with scenes from inside the game, let me know. Would love to collaborate.
(12-17-2017, 09:30 PM)Seraphiel_ Wrote: I enjoy the way you write. If you ever want your stories illustrated with scenes from inside the game, let me know. Would love to collaborate.

That's very kind, I'll definitely consider your proposition Seraphiel ...Kisses Heart
Miss Carmen,
I read this while I was at work and I had to hide my erection under the desk. I just couldn't help myself. it was just too hot.
Thanks for spicing up my workday
Overfiend
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(12-18-2017, 11:48 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Miss Carmen,
I read this  while I was at work and I had to hide my erection under the desk. I just couldn't help myself. it was just too hot.
Thanks for spicing up my workday
Overfiend

This is the kind of reaction that makes it worth while writing, thank-you for the kind words and the hard erections. Kisses
Carmen. Heart
i love your story ♥
Hello there, I'll review it and see if there are any inappropriate content. But I'm confident there aren't any.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Wo what a story I kinda want a sequel lol
So how to start... i read these out of order, even tho there is nothing saying they are the same universe there is nothing not saying that either Tongue. You said this one was simpler older and would pale in comparison to "Motor Home Man-ia" and i disagree.
Its definetively diferent! but althought Motor Home has more scenes this one is thicker. There is plot, planning, intent and hormones. And incest but if you didnt like that why would you be reading this anyways.
I love the internal struggle and the dialogue with Mnf Mommy that says a lot about your experiences on the game and everyone that had a naughty good encounter there can relate to. It fills the role of a imaginary friend and the non present mother figure at the same time, it helps in the way that forces Kelly to explain what she is thinking and why something is happening to the reader. Simple smart and good.
Little girl horny for daddy *chef's kiss*