Poll: Should the game have Advisors
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advisor Role
Exclamation 
I know we have the in-game Moderators (and Cath here on the forum) who all deal with problems.  

So I was thinking, it would be kind of cool if experienced player could be granted an Advisor role.  The Moderators probably get asked loads of questions about the game, so why not deflect some of that attention to other players.

Maybe give Advisors a " ? " symbol like the Moderators have with their badge.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Or you could just help people cause your a good person and don’t need a title....
Really don’t see the need: just ask any more experienced player you see. No guarantee Advisor is going to give you the correct information.
I like the idea, I help people a lot already in game my self. Someone trust worthy for someone to go to when they are just starting the game is way better than my idea for a tutorial. Heh
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
I don't think this role is needed. When people ask in the public chat most of the times they get an answer. In my experience the community in this game is quite nice, there are a lot of helpful people.
It was just an idea.. I understand if players are against it, but that's why I had a vote
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]