Poll: What Is Your Favourite Chriistmas Song?
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Jingle Bells
White Christmas
All I Want for Christmas Is You
Hve yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Silent Night
Winter Wonderland
Frosty the Snowman
Fairytale of New York
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas Carol Battle Royal!
Bless your mum!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

can I vote for everyone, hehehe? Just kidding. my favorite is "All I Want for Christmas Is You" of course, all the Christmas songs are so beautiful and they carry so many spells in themselves.
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
(11-17-2017, 08:05 AM)JohnSins Wrote: You didn’t even include the number 1 Christmas song on earth... Well here it is sung by one of the greatest rappers of all time... Cool

Ok this was dope and is now one of my favorite christmas songs.

But lmao let's calm down and think a bit before calling DMX one of the best rappers of all time. I'm a huge fan of the dude but I don't think he has earned that title.

As for me, my favorite christmas tune isn't listed either. Mine is Merry Muthafuckin Xmas by Eazy-E.

(11-17-2017, 09:43 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: You missed Carol of the Bells from the list

[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
It's (the day after) Christmas! And with 39% of the vote, the winner of the Christmas Battle Royal is Mariah Carrey's All I Want for Christmas! Congratulations Mariah, your award is in the mail, but I like to think that we're all winners here ^.^ Feliz Navidad all!
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking