Poll: What Is Your Favourite Chriistmas Song?
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Jingle Bells
White Christmas
All I Want for Christmas Is You
Hve yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Silent Night
Winter Wonderland
Frosty the Snowman
Fairytale of New York
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas Carol Battle Royal!
Music 
I know I'm gettnig in early on  this but IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS DUDES!
Vote for your favourite Christmas song! We gotta get festive!
(I'm including Fairytale of New York because I like it even thou it's barely a Christmas song)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
My favorite is not on this list The Christmas song (Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire) by Nat King Cole.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
You didn’t even include the number 1 Christmas song on earth... Well here it is sung by one of the greatest rappers of all time... Cool

(11-17-2017, 08:05 AM)JohnSins Wrote: You didn’t even include the number 1 Christmas song on earth... Well here it is sung by one of the greatest rappers of all time... Cool

I'm only allowed 10 options on the poll and I would have put this  in if I'd remembered it instead of Fairytale of New York, bc this was fireee
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
You missed Carol of the Bells from the list
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
How about Jesu, Joy of Man's Desire?
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Call me cheesy all you want, dears, but this one is my favourite!

To be simple is to be great
This poll really needs to be like twice as long because I want to put feliz navidad on there
Or this mashup

"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
I asked my mum and she said the best Christmas song is Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley