Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I agree with everything you said Zephyr.  
I also agree that mini-games are primarily used to make money, & the economy thread is probably the better fit.
I also agree that we still need this main thread to coordinate all the mini-threads.  
Except i wouldn't limit character customization to just "body" because these threads may last a long time and we'll need a place to discuss clothing & items in the future.

So should we go ahead and create our Topic specific threads?

With that said, i also want to point out that i have noticed that the Devs are working on almost a year lag with our suggestions.  We suggested more beds & a stripper pole months ago.  We suggested the nurse's outfit over a year ago.  We just go the boot from apts and that idea has been out there for a long time.  So just keep in mind that any ideas that come from these threads may actually be available nearly a year later.  so i wouldn't worry so much about what comes exactly next because it seems the Devs are keeping a list and crossing them off when they are ready.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 06-21-2018, 06:06 PM