Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Hi Overfiend, My original post was only short and it was clumsy.   If I had explained more this would not have happened.

I agree with leaving Economy and Housing in their existing threads.

Character Customization (body, clothing, items)  It is up to the thread leader to decide but I suggest it concentrates on body;  we have a new female outfit and a proposal for a male and items did not seem to raise anything.

Functionality  This is a wide area with suggestions ranging from those that should be easy to implement to very difficult ones.  You said that some were unrealistic and I have to agree.

The only other thing that falls outside of these areas is locations but as the only real suggestion is to make better use of the cabaret does it need a thread?

If you regard mini-games as fun activities then perhaps they should have their own thread.  But if you regard them, as I think most players do, as something to be done just to get money then they should remain in economy.

If we are to split into separate threads then I think that there also needs to be an overall or main thread as well;  not as a controlling thread but to coordinate.  If economy says x is most popular and functionality y, you have no idea which of x or y is more wanted.  If it was not for the length of this thread I would use this one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 06-21-2018, 03:35 PM