Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Zephyr makes a valid point.  Going on to change the thread without broader feedback & participation will just become a list of his own ideas. 

Even my suggestions require more participation from forum members. with my suggestion we'll need at least 2-4 leaders of new threads.  To be honest I wouldn't want to be putting in a lot of effort if the forum members don't care & the devs aren't listening.

so yes I understand Zephyr's hesitation.  Without more participation from forum members & a sincerely listening ear from the devs, changing this thread may be futile.

Also it does feel like the Devs are listening to someone other than the forum. Because honestly a tit job pose & a footjob pose was not one of the most popular poses in any of our polls.  To the Devs credit, this forum did vote for more beds & a stripper poll in the house.  and we did recommend the Nurse outfit but that was probably a year ago.

so maybe the Devs are getting conflicting ideas from too may places. Who know what they are thinking.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 06-15-2018, 11:01 PM