Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Hi Joanna,

As everyone can see, this thread is allready on page 49 (!). And it is my understanding (from different forums) that it is best to close a thread when it is at 50 pages, and start a new one.

That does seem sensible.   Few look very far back.

And i think its almost time to go to a third suggestion thread, with a big updated list of past suggestions at the start!

Agreed.   Maybe start with Charlie’s more recent and Overfiend’s earlier (2) lists.   It could save a lot of work.

What i would like to ask is this: Is the current lay out of suggestions a good one? because i think it might not be the best way to introduce people to past discussions.

It had its faults.   A post on economy, then one on poses then one on messaging.   It was rather uncoordinated.;  really it was just a list.   To be honest, there was little discussion and never that much detail.   The suggestions are pretty self-explanatory so I would not bother referring back.

Even I am not sure that this is a good idea but what about sub-threads?   One on poses, one on economy, one on PMs etc.   Maybe, at beginning have a poll just on which of these areas is most important.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know a new thread will be made when we hit page 50. Thanks for all the great contributions so far!

I think it more important to get new thread right than worry if it starts at page 50 or 51.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 05-04-2018, 04:33 PM