Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(04-15-2018, 07:55 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Charlie, guess you know how popular your second idea is (apt on day Titanic went down).   What was reward to be?   Half your previous level and a tenth of your money?

Hi Overfiend.   Good to have your input again.

1   I don’t think that we disagree.   There has to be a distinction between what you get for paying for premium and what you get for free.   But maybe that has gone too far:  is there any real point in not allowing non-prems to not use money transfer?   Probably annoys a lot of prems in fact.   Best solution would seem to be to release some things on gaining higher level, like is done with access to baths.

2   Yes but I think they should be done quicker:  a week for each.

3   I may be wrong but did not the forum pre-date twitter?   If so, why did mnf set up a twitter account?   It could direct people to the forum but I don’t think it does so.   Seems mnf want more control which they don’t have in forum.

4   This is a seriously bad idea.   I guess it is to address the 5 minute round.   It would betray those higher levels that had gained (most of) their points before this.   Many would walk.

It’s like alt-farming.   People thought it was unfair but they could do it too and it brought money into game that was spread around to a degree.   Now it’s money for sex and room designs to make up for this.   Mnf like it because they can sell in game money.

But it does have positive sides.   A top level premium would be unlikely to go with a level 1:  now they might if paid so level 1 gets to experience prem poses.

hey Zephyr

Good to speak to you again.

1.  Yes i think we can agree on something for Non-premiums like the ability to transfer money or high-level access.
2. Yes i agree a shorter pre-poll would be nice.  Maybe 2 weeks since participation in the forums is limited.  If participation was higher then we could shorten it even more. 
3.  the forum does pre-date Twitter.  But i think Twitter has a higher participation rate.  The trouble with Twitter is that we can't have candid discussions like hear.  Like you said the devs wanted a way to reach people in a controlled environment.
4.  Yeah it does seem like 1 money making scheme was replaced by another.  Which is why the Devs should give the economics of the game more thought and really listen to our feedback.  But like you said this temporary marketplace is drawing attention to the game growing the user base & potentially the income generated by the devs.  Ultimately though i don't think these sideline marketplaces are going to last forever.  Eventually the Devs will implement some controls for it.  The question is when.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 04-16-2018, 01:57 PM