Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
NotCharlieHarper

Hi, had to look up who Charlie Harper was.

Well done for compiling this list.   I never could understand why some people were so against it, wanting just a long thread of random, often repeated, suggestions.   No one ever said it would be definitive, that it could not be added to.   Having a list makes it easier to discuss ideas and priorities and not repeat suggestions already made.

1st   Yes, it seems very few on forum.   A hard core of regular posters plus some with a single issue to raise.   However, looking at views tells a different story:  435 replies to this thread but 73,752 views.   Even taking into account multiple views by same person there seem to be a lot more on forum than may be assumed.

2nd   You seem to be suggesting that existing players be stripped of their levels, money and exp.   Then I think a lot of high level players would not return;  I doubt that I would.   But then you confuse by talking about a reward.

3rd   I don’t want to waste dev’s time but a single line saying we are aware of something and will fix it or it can’t reasonably be fixed would be helpful.   And why are they using twitter not forum?

4th   I don’t think that there are many devs.   Nothing wrong with your idea in principle but I think that there is a big difference between drawing an outfit or pose and implementing it in game.

5th   Agreed except that I think that a week each is about the right length of time for a pre-poll and the poll itself.

Only had quick look through your list;  agree with some things but not others.   Many will have a different opinion to mine.   What have to be factors are how many players want something and how easy would it be to implement.   MM and FF oral seem equal in ease of implementation but a much bigger demand for latter.   Skin and eye changes are possible but the work would seem to be in changing the doctor and hairdresser interface.

Maybe, as Overfiend suggested, arrange by priority and area:  poses, clothes functionality etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 04-14-2018, 07:05 PM