Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Logging on tonight I see only four posts today. Three seem personal: normally more but often only one or two of general interest.

It’s good to see some new posters here but it’s mainly older ones and still so few out of nearly one million players.

First, JohnSins – Changing eye colour is realistic – contact lenses. White girls can tan and lose tan but you can’t really change skin beyond that. Maybe not that difficult to implement but is there much demand?

NotCharlieHarper – Please keep posting. New ideas are always welcome for discussion. One month premium would seem like a good idea but not if it were used only to get apartments. New ways to pay yes but PayPal don’t do adult sites.

Elder Statesman - You have every right to give your opinion and anyone that disagrees should address your points not you for making them. I basically agree but the game needs a certain mass and that is made up of non-premium players. They will not try and become premium so to keep them the difference has to be lowered, not a lot but they should be offered something. Maybe upgrades when achieving higher levels.

It was reported that Devs would release poses for free as new premium ones were introduced but that happened only once.

Your comparison to trying and buying is flawed. If non-prems left there would be far fewer people to go with. I might have a paid for upgraded PDF function but it is only useful if recipients have a free application to open them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 04-11-2018, 01:17 AM