Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(02-09-2018, 01:15 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 10:36 PM)Zephyr Wrote: John???   It’s the difference between having a discussion and just a list of wants.   Some suggestions are good, some good but impractical and some just silly.   It weeds out the suggestions before we might want to poll them.

You were against this just being a thread of desires, being organised.    Have you changed your mind?
 Yea, but ideas are ideas; and it’s unfair to assume some are better than others, since everything is relative.Nonetheless that’s not even the reason why I said what I said, the last couple of pages in this suggestions thread have been legit people straight up arguing over ideas, not actual suggestions... I was talking to some people ingame that used to be forum frequents, and they just stopped posting or gave up on us, because they are turned off by all the complaining and arguing... 

Anyways just a suggestion in the future for the people talking about the flappy petnis minigame; there is a “Recent changes/updates” thread a few threads down from this where you talk about...you know what... so you don’t need to hijack this suggestions thread...

Some ideas are just better than others.   I will give my opinion and others can give theirs’.   Even if I don’t like an idea I will support it if it seems popular.

I will look at last couple of pages but I am not sure I see difference between an idea and a suggestion.

Your arguing is my discussion.    I still looked at forum but stopped posting as it seemed to be a list of individual wants without any engagement with previous posters.

Recent changes/updates thread is 142 pages long with last post 22/1/2016.   Maybe we need a new one but that is dead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 02-09-2018, 11:02 PM