Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
You're right Zephyr, we should consider polling other things. I have been considering the same.

Except i wanted to wait until the beginning of April to start the poll on the next topic to give the Devs time to work on the ideas that have been offered already. Twitter voted on apartment sharing. We voted on a mini-game & a sex pose. And the Devs might have their own ideas to work on. So i would like to see what comes out from all that. I am aware however that the Devs reserve the right to produce whatever updates that they want whenever they want too. So I am still being cautiously optimistic. They may end up giving us the updates we voted for but just much later than we expect.

Also the Devs just gave us a clothing update. We just voted on mini-game & a sex pose. So i was thinking that the next topic to vote on should be something Functional. In that category i would include anything that relates to the way the game operates like the following

1. Avatar stats at login page
2. Messaging shortcut bar
3. Music available in locations (the Devs said they could make a DJ Mixer in some locations and asked if others would be interested)
4. Friend request button with option to hide popups, accept all & deny all
5. Boot specific avatars from apartment
6. Apartment key sharing (maybe we should leave this out since Twitter already voted on it.)
7. MNF match maker tool

I know these are boring topics but they have been requested as well. Let's hear your thoughts should the next polling topic be on Clothing or on something Functional like the above?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 02-03-2018, 12:10 PM