Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Speaking from real life FFM experiences here are sexual positions I've used in real FFM threesomes. 
In my opinion FFM would not be complete without them. 

1. 2 girl blowjob - I prefer Male lying on his back to get a great view of the girls on their knees with asses up in the air and their faces devouring his cock and balls.

2. Oral buffet - Female A sucks Male A, while Female B licks Female A.  Then switch.

3. Good girl in middle - Male A fucks Female A in doggy style while Female A licks Female B lying on her back.  Then switch

4. Doggy Train - Male A fucks Female A in doggy style while Female A licks Female B in doggy style. then switch 

5. Female Slave in middle  - Male A fucks Female A lying on her back while Female B gets her pussy licked facesitting on Female A's.  Then switch

6.  Male Slave in the middle - Male lies on his back while Female A rides his cock and Female B gets her pussy licked facesitting on him and Female A & B kiss and lick each other tits. Then Switch

7.  Reverse cowgirl Buffet - Female A rides his cock in reverse cowgirl while Female B knees in between her legs to lick & rub Female A and sucks his cock.  Then Switch

8.  Slave buffet - Female A lying on her back with Male A fucking her and Female B kissing her, licking her tits, Rubbing & licking her clit and sucking his cock. Then Switch

9. 4 holes to fuck - Female A lying on her back while Female B is in doggy on top of her. they kiss and they lick & rub each other's tits while male A takes turns fucking their pussies & asses perfectly lined up for him

10. 2 girl scissors on cock.  - 2 girls scissors rub their pussies on the cock standing up in between their pussies. They can switch sides. this makes for a great finish when the cum shoots up and erupts on both pussies at the same time. and then they rub his cum covered shaft with their pussies at the same time.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 12-03-2017, 02:17 PM