Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
yes I agree, we need to do more than collect a list of ideas and wait for someone important to find it. If we do what was done before we'll get the same results - a wish list with very little action taken on it. We've got to be smarter This time around.

Ok so Emmie is a Forum Moderator , I believe Cath was as well but is passing the job to someone else. are there any others?

I suspect that there are so many posts & threads that forum moderators & Devs are not going to dive into our idea list until we narrow down something that we think they should take action on. I think that's where we can do a better job. Once we've prioritized an idea to take action on then we should have a clear communication with a forum moderator to escalate that idea to the Devs. The question is which forum moderator is going to be our contact for escalating ideas to the devs? And how & when are we going to prioritize ideas for action?

maybe a direct message to Emmie can get her attention so we can get clarification on the best process.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 11-10-2017, 01:44 PM