Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Hi, welcome back Joana.

You are not keen on splitting thread and as it is your thread I respect that decision and the reasons given are sound but the reasons for splitting the thread also have merits.

People miss the first post in a long thread and just suggest the same things again. People’s attention may be divided but it may also be increased when there is a thread specific to their desires.

We probably have most of the main suggestions already.
I wrote but did not post, “Is it time to start categorising these suggestions and pick the most important? They are not mutually exclusive but we are not going to get all.” Maybe this is a better suggestion than splitting thread.

50 people may suggest a new pose and 100 a new outfit: but when you look at the 100 there are 10 for 10 different outfits.

I think that a lot don’t respond because they believe Devs take no notice but a lot of previous suggestions have been taken up.

Most ideas are fair enough. The forum went slow over the summer and has not picked up. A suggestion has already been put to Devs, Strip Poker. I don’t know if they will do it, or what else they have planned, but we need to get our thoughts before them before they make decisions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 11-07-2017, 10:56 PM