Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(11-05-2017, 01:32 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 10:59 PM)Jason_18 Wrote: Oh well i just made a few examples
Yes but they were not realistic.

And ofcourse the Title will be showed only if you choose to show it, just like the Petnis
That was not suggested by you nor is it a given.   At one time you could not hide a Petnis.

Nonetheless a suggestion in the suggestions thread, no matter how realistic it is, they are all welcome. Hopefully next time you can use some inductive reasoning to come to the thought that if people were given multiple badges, they would be able to pick the one they prefer.... Lets try not to come off as so negative/aggressive next time, this is supposed to be a friendly thread...
I think that you are being a little harsh on Jason.   He only echoed my thought that a lot of the targets were suggested at too high a level.

“a suggestion in the suggestions thread, no matter how realistic it is, they are all welcome”

Yes but Joana_Smith in opening this thread put an emphasis on what was possible as well as desirable.   And debating the merits of a suggestion and trying to make refinements is surely a large part of a thread such as this:  so it is not just a collection of single “I would like…” posts.

Well, my inductive reasoning must have been playing up too;  maybe because we did not get into detail about how Titles would be shown.   Petnises could not be hidden to begin with so it seemed fair to ask that this be possible.   But if a Title is given (say) for every 100 sexual encounters then I would expect that later ones would replace earlier ones with no choice.   If you then earnt a second title, say trough PMs, I rather thought that both would be shown or the option of none.   I think that this is the simplest option and the one that the Devs would choose.

Jason’s message was a little terse but you are coming over as rather aggressive too, or at least a little superior.

(11-05-2017, 12:50 PM)Pina Wrote: Oh well it's not like are suggestions are being implemented anytime soon, so there is no need to act like an @#!%...

If we calculate the time between each update and how big they were (taking a month to release a Dress just to make people shut about it) even a suggestion about Achievements or a Minigame will take more then 4 months IF it was already taken in consideration previously or they had that idea before reading it in the forum.

Just look at the situation now, last update was a Dress released 3 weeks later after a Sex Pose that was released an entire month and 9 days after the Apartments, and now counting from today it's been an entire month and 15 days that we got only a hint about a threesome FFM or a minigame.

Do your math lolol

I totally agree that updates come through too slowly.

But surely that is an argument in favour of putting forward the best ideas not saying that suggestions are unimportant because of it.

Maybe Devs were already considering things but a number of the updates were put forward in the previous suggestion thread.

PS These were two separate replies to two separate posts. Site has combined them to make one overlong post. Is there a way to avoid this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 11-05-2017, 08:11 PM