Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(11-03-2017, 12:31 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I like Pina's idea about the daily missions & achievement badges. The thresholds & rewards could change according to the devs preference, but it's certainly a good idea

For sex poses, I think girls should have a Lesbian (FF) Muff dive. This should have been defaulted & it's long over due.

Also this thread is already becoming HUGE & hard to follow like the last one.  May I suggest separating this thread to smaller category threads ?
SEX POSES
ECONOMY/MINI-GAMES
CLOTHING & ITEMS
GAME FUNCTIONS (messaging, stats, friend features etc).

Well, yes, girls should have a Lesbian (FF) Muff dive  And it should not be too hard to do as we have MF template.   Also, FF is only 3 rounds even between prem girls so both can’t use petnis:  sure it was 4 rounds once and we need 4 rounds as standard for all girls, maybe 6 for prems as is with MF.

As to splitting the thread, Overfiend does have a point.   I wrote but did not post, “Is it time to start categorising these suggestions and pick the most important?    They are not mutually exclusive but we are not going to get all.”
It is easier than with the games poll as they can be separated more easily but will some get lost?

I think that this is Joana_Smith’s decision.

When I looked at original thread, started at end of 2015, a couple of things struck me.
First, that a number of the ideas have been implemented and others not.   We have FF and MM Positions and Threesomes but not Spectator Mode.   Better Friend Management but not Better PM Management, Delete PMs, Save PMs, (my personal issue).
Secondly, that it is largely the same people posting today as then.   This is not a criticism but where is the new blood?
I won’t repeat those posts as they are rather long, unless someone is interested in seeing them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 11-05-2017, 02:50 AM