Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I quite like the idea of some sort achievement system but I think it needs careful thought.

I would want the option of not showing the Title.   Loving Partner may not fit with your AV’s name or character, eg if it was meant to be dominant.   Maybe this can be solved by allowing one to choose a Title when gets to a point.

I think that the bar is set way too high:  even the lowest, 500 sex encounters, is 10 per week for a year and going with partners of an equal level would give 50,000 points, nearly double that required for level 10.

I would rather like the Title Sex Offender:  though people ignore for trivial reasons, like when you do not immediately pm them back so maybe unfair.

I don’t think that achievements should be shared.   You get level 10 and Title Loving Partner and your new AV gets same without playing a single round.

On a similar note, referring to Vrook’s post, if it only started with implementation in game then there would be low levels with Titles and older higher ones without.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 11-03-2017, 04:29 PM