Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
If I'm not mistaken, the misplacing of one's avatar, is a fault of the flash player, which, I know, it's not a nice thing to think of, but it's getting older, and it's slowly becoming more faulty.

Also, the PM bug which is present for a really long time now has to be fixed. Not good to be in the middle of a convo, and miss a reply from the other person, then waiting endlessly hoping the other will respond, leading to the death of the topic.

Other than that, there is a really great need of a gameplay improvement. Either it be by the adding of a new minigame, or a revamp of the user interface. Something that would make the game enjoyable again.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I have a suggestion:
Update the game. That'd be nice.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
(10-28-2017, 06:55 AM)Shey Wrote: I have a suggestion:

Well Shey, i can't say i don't agree with you, but i do not think just coming to the suggestion thread to be salty about a lack of updates is helpfull either.

I made this thread so we could come together and discuss like civil people what could make this game better, not a complaining board. Thats what happens everywhere else anyway...
(10-28-2017, 08:03 AM)Joana_Smith Wrote:

Well Shey, i can't say i don't agree with you, but i do not think just coming to the suggestion thread to be salty about a lack of updates is helpfull either.

I made this thread so we could come together and discuss like civil people what could make this game better, not a complaining board. Thats what happens everywhere else anyway...

I understand that pessimism can be disheartening but at the same time if you ignore the faults and your ignoring the rotting elephant carcass in the room. Resolve that first because the recommendation thread has all these ideas that will never be implemented even if they are good. If you coupled complaints with suggestions you may get a reply for once on whether they even listen to these ideas.
(10-28-2017, 08:03 AM)Joana_Smith Wrote:

Well, when you have many threads for cool updates, awesome mini games, and brilliant other ideas floating around and all you get in over a month is an overpriced outfit (with no timeline of when the next update is), people are going to complain.  I literally think the same exact thing Shey posted every time I log into check the "Recent" updates and thoughts thread.  The main issue the game has is lack of dev communication and timelines.  I don't want to hear rumors from mods saying, "so and so is working on an update, expect it sometime in the future", I want to hear devs confirm it themselves with a road map, because honestly it makes it sound like the devs haven't been working on anything in the meantime.  I like this game, and as such I'm willing to throw some $$ to help it grow - except I'm not seeing growth and I feel my money is being wasted.  

Apologies for the rant...
Anyways, my suggestion:
I suggest we get regular updates from the devs on what they are working on and when we can expect (roughly) for the updates to arrive in the game (plus more updates).
After some playtime I got some thoughts about Mme Olivia's brothel. Right now it does not have much point. My suggestions for its improovement are these:
First, the fix price tag. Like 50 per round for non-premium users, and like 100 for premium. Why to introduce the price difference? Because of the second suggestion. When a client hires a sexworker in the brothel, they shall be able to use not only the poses they have themselves, but also a full set of poses of the sexworker's side. That makes hiring a non-premium sexworker will provide access to basic 3 poses of the other side, and hiring a premium one will provide the ability to select all premium poses (of the sexworker's side) as well.
That can make the brothel more interesting for clients to visit, and maybe improove the sexworker's earnings (right now it's probably not worth it - to get some hope you need to set the minimum price anyway).
Meh probably not a popular opinion but to me an update is an update whether I like it or not doesn't matter too much since everyone will differ on that. However it would like many people here say and have said be nice to know/hear what's being worked on more often. Not asking for a timeline or anything on when to expect things since I don't mind the wait for updates since I tend to get on more for my friends here than anything else, but again would just be nice to know what's being worked on since everyone likes something new.
Hello,
i have some idea I want to share here (sorry if i write bad english, I'm french)

- i wish it could be possible to add some lesb pose, for example 69 (stroke, lick, finger, dildo). But i'll enjoy new pose with men too...

- i wish it could be possible to have more manual mode in sex position

- I'm disapointed that girl never can drive sex in the shower even if the man is not a prem

- more emoji will be pleasant, especially emoji for women (i mean the exhibitionist, the masturbator... both have dick, could it be possible to make female)

- i'd like more fashion especially lingery :mini-skirt, babydoll,  leotard, g-string, suspender belt, more style of pantyhose ... and what about make some pose with the lingery

however, i'm not sure it's a good idea to let men choose the size of their dick. I think all of them will take the bigger one  Dodgy

i know, my wish need lot of work for the team...

bye
(10-29-2017, 07:46 AM)pepette Wrote: Hello,
i have some idea I want to share here (sorry if i write bad english, I'm french)

- i wish it could be possible to add some lesb pose, for example 69 (stroke, lick, finger, dildo). But i'll enjoy new pose with men too...

- i wish it could be possible to have more manual mode in sex position

- I'm disapointed that girl never can drive sex in the shower even if the man is not a prem

- more emoji will be pleasant, especially emoji for women (i mean the exhibitionist, the masturbator... both have dick, could it be possible to make female)

- i'd like more fashion especially lingery :mini-skirt, babydoll,  leotard, g-string, suspender belt, more style of pantyhose ... and what about make some pose with the lingery

however, i'm not sure it's a good idea to let men choose the size of their dick. I think all of them will take the bigger one  Dodgy

i know, my wish need lot of work for the team...

bye
Those are all valuable suggestions. Personally i wouldn't mind if men were allowed to choose their penis size.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  But it should be in a such a way that it doesn't look funny.   Tongue Tongue
(10-25-2017, 01:52 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: SEX option: Things we would like during sexytimes
- Spectator mode; possible
- More sex locations besides a bed; Probably, we got the shower and others would be very pose dependent as well.
- Ability to extend room time while in bed; If we recieve a messege of time running out during sex, would an extending button be too much to add?
>>- Options to Male Cum during each round; Every pose allready has orgasm animations, changing the 'rules' to trigger every round, doable we think<<
- Female Climax: Could be more poses that are girl focused, or an option next to the normal cum button for girls to climax.
- Poses including other option like boobplay etc. ;Most likely for new poses like girl on top does

Thanks to add it, i really ask every time i can, hope developers read it Sleepy