Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mods bullies?
Sounds to drama :v
(10-25-2017, 06:06 PM)Ahmed Wrote: it's not right guys , if anyone of us the mods did anything wrong , we have people to judge us and take actions against us , you can report anyone of us at anytime to the support email or to any other mods , we can't abuse our power against anyone and we don't ban or take actions against anyone without proofs
Oh please !
Come on Ahmed
AhmedXL in-game right !?
You shouldn't be saying that !!!
i'm not AhmedXL Man Big Grin i'm another one Big Grin My Name in the game is Ahmed
(10-25-2017, 06:20 PM)Ahmed Wrote: i'm not AhmedXL Man Big Grin i'm another one Big Grin

Well sorry to call you that ! my bad !  Blush

But he's one of yours !
so Same to him !  Angry
i'm not him man and he's not my alt or anything like that and if he did anything plz make a report against him
and what do you mean by one of yours? not because am egyptian like him that means he's untouchable , i'll ban him without hesitation if he did something wrong , no one above the rules even the mods
(10-25-2017, 06:24 PM)Ahmed Wrote: i'm not him man and he's not my alt or anything like that and if he did anything plz make a report against him

How so I am blocked/banned !
i am talking to some people , but not too good and very slow response !
just as i said, even if someone is listening, i got no right to defend myself !
just take a mod's statement as evidence !!
This discussion is not really gonna reach an end. And it will only start to heat up the arguments.

The only way to really do something about a Moderator abusing it's power, is to take a screenshot and then send it to other mods, some that are unbalanced and think really well about a situation.

Sadly, I don't have the screenshots anymore, so I won't name anyone. But a Moderator is still active as an authority in-game, even if, the said Mod abusively used the powers to ban a player FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPENED IN-GAME. But as I said before, without having the proof anymore, I won't name anyone.

It's just, given that this happened and actions by the superiors didn't happened, it's a really fragile situation regarding the actions the devs would take against anyone abusing his/her powers.

Anyways, as always, just my thoughts on the matter.

With all due respect,

P.S.
Alexa, why don't you name those mods that are against you, like you did in that Brandon incident or with Vally, when you were bringing up the fact that he charges in-game dollars for a name change? It would be just fair, to this two people.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(10-25-2017, 04:20 PM)Ahmed Wrote: second : Alexa stop whining and stop accusing us for bullying you , don't search for sympathy from the people , it's not a big deal we just left your server , is it a crime or something?
so plz again am asking politely , don't accuse us of things we didn't do and we will never do
Oh and btw Alexa you misunderstand , Emmie never defended you against us and it will never happen because we didn't attack you at all

Get a definition of bullying you can understand. We say that Bullying is conduct that cannot be objectively justified by a reasonable code of conduct, and whose likely or actual cumulative effect is to threaten, undermine, constrain, humiliate or harm another person or their property, reputation, self-esteem, self-confidence or ability to perform.

http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullyin...ng-bullied 

Regardless of what you say Ahmed, it is how I feel.  

But don't worry... I will be deleting shortly after I have said I have said my goodbyes to all my friends
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(10-25-2017, 07:18 PM)Vrook Wrote: This discussion is not really gonna reach an end. And it will only start to heat up the arguments.

The only way to really do something about a Moderator abusing it's power, is to take a screenshot and then send it to other mods, some that are unbalanced and think really well about a situation.

Well said, attacking the mods on this thread won’t build ANY sympathy for your cause. Just submit proof of any harassment, and be done with it.
(10-25-2017, 07:25 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 04:20 PM)Ahmed Wrote: second : Alexa stop whining and stop accusing us for bullying you , don't search for sympathy from the people , it's not a big deal we just left your server , is it a crime or something?
so plz again am asking politely , don't accuse us of things we didn't do and we will never do
Oh and btw Alexa you misunderstand , Emmie never defended you against us and it will never happen because we didn't attack you at all

Get a definition of bullying you can understand. We say that Bullying is conduct that cannot be objectively justified by a reasonable code of conduct, and whose likely or actual cumulative effect is to threaten, undermine, constrain, humiliate or harm another person or their property, reputation, self-esteem, self-confidence or ability to perform.

http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullyin...ng-bullied 

Regardless of what you say Ahmed, it is how I feel.  

But don't worry... I will be deleting shortly after I have said I have said my goodbyes to all my friends
Man if you got a problem with a mod or multiple mods name em. This sorta vague shit and copy and pasted definitions aren't gonna stop the problem if you don't name the people and what they did. Even if you don't have screenshots, if you at least say what happened and give your side of the story people will get an idea of what's going on, and maybe other mods can step in and help out.
Am I wrong 'cuz I wanna get it on til' I die? 

209 Stockton Represent