Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
It should be so that you can highlight and copy text sent in pm's, so you can copy links or something someone said
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Another thing:
Semi private or semi public chat.
In which you can invite some people, without spamming the public one.

With a little twist a tag "shout"
If you shout, every one can hear you (so in the public chat)
Hello all,

I may repeat some of the suggestions mentionned before, although it may help in "tallying" what's popular and whats not. Bear also in mind that as a non-premium user there might be a few things I'm not aware of  Shy . Here goes:

1) MnF Club for Dummies (or something like it). I made the mistake of jumping in too early (you may say too eagerly, even), with absolutely no clues about the club's "interactive etiquette"... I had to learn a few things the hard way and stepped on a few toes before I learned to walk properly around (e.g. cold invites are generally frown upon, etc).

2) Make the brothel actually "workable" for male avatars. I may be wrong, but I've got the distinct impression that male prostitutes never appears amongst the madame's "displayed wares" (at least, they don't when I visit).

3) XP gain and leveling up should be possible by other means than PC sex... 

4) It woud be nice if we had several more (and easier) ways to make money, especially if you're NOT a premium member.

5) Longer-lasting or cheaper rooms, with interactive features.

6) Would it be possible to PM another person in the main game window (by toggling a button, for exemple)? As things are right noew, when you PM, you currently switch to a popup screen that masks the "game world"... perhaps the balloons could be a different color to mark them as PMs (and those balloons would be invisible to everyone else, of course).

7) Hot tubs!  Wink

What do you think?
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
A few more things i'd like to add to my previous reply

I think it would be cool if they could add more hidden areas to find (like the cave on the sacred mountain).

I'd also like to be able to use the petnis more often too like the ability to use it while you have sex with someone. Ive gotten a lot of messages from ladies asking me if they can fuck my petnis, and having to tell them that it's only for NPC's which makes buying one pretty pointless unless you just think their cute (if that doesn't change at least make them cheaper to buy because spending 3000 for one seems to be a bit much)
Quoting IvanXLIV

1) MnF Club for Dummies(or something like it). I made the mistake of jumping in too early (you may say too eagerly, even), with absolutely no clues about the club's "interactive etiquette"... I had to learn a few things the hard way and stepped on a few toes before I learned to walk properly around (e.g. cold invites are generally frown upon, etc).

Several thumbs up for this!!
Heart juicylucy
I suggest
- an update log: I know that developers have hard times, but it could be very appreciated if they share what they have in mind, what they can and what they can't do
- a more "usable" system for PMs, providing the opportunity to archive old message
Hi All

For me, and also for quite some others as I realized in game, more flexibility in the sex scenes would be a great addition. Meaning, you do not have to execute each action to fill the progress bar in sequence.
E.g. "ass-stuff" may be not what everyone wants or if you have a romantic-erotic adventure going on, this may be not everyones choice (haha, don't fully take me on that, sounds old fashioned, but for me it depends on the scene and setting if it is necessary).
The flexibility would in my eyes also heavily increase the RP options.
Also being able to remove the clothing in the room would be cool, before hopping into the bed, this again would help RP greatly.
Am used to purely text RP but the visuals here can improve the feeling....less typing needed ;-)

Best
Art
(01-17-2016, 06:43 PM)Artman Wrote: Hi All

For me, and also for quite some others as I realized in game, more flexibility in the sex scenes would be a great addition. Meaning, you do not have to execute each action to fill the progress bar in sequence.
E.g. "ass-stuff" may be not what everyone wants or if you have a romantic-erotic adventure going on, this may be not everyones choice (haha, don't fully take me on that, sounds old fashioned, but for me it depends on the scene and setting if it is necessary).
The flexibility would in my eyes also heavily increase the RP options.
Also being able to remove the clothing in the room would be cool, before hopping into the bed, this again would help RP greatly.
Am used to purely text RP but the visuals here can improve the feeling....less typing needed ;-)

Best
Art

I fully support this. I, for one, enjoy giving a little more details than most when I'm sexting, but typing delays can be a real mood killer - the improvements mentioned by Artman and others would certainly help convey in images what we otherwise would write...
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Being able to change skin color would be nice.
As I was hanging around, I had an idea. I don't know if it could be implemented, or if it is possible, the amount of work needed to do it, but was thinking about the fact that the bartenders at Bar Vodka could be players, and not NPC's.

And it should work like a real life bar, not a minigame. "Hire" some players which would work like bartenders. I think the Bar would become a more lively place, and also would give the game a nice touch.

And sorry if I was unclear in certain matters.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]