Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
These are all nice suggestions people, I love em  Heart

I had one request however. That is the ability for us male users to choose our dick sizes. Just like females are able to control their bust size  Smile

Now I know it's kind of redundant, but not all of us is a raging 10 - 15 inches long you know lol  Tongue
I'd like something quite simple I think.
To be able to turn around and look in other direction that just one as we can now.

I could help RPing, as two partners will be able to "kiss" on the screen.

another thing, more complicate, the possibility to remove part of our clothes.
I'd like to see:
More sex poses (and the option to have 3somes if people want to weather it's mff or mmf both would be nice)

To be able to use more things in the rooms

I think it would also be kind of nice if we could have a tab for avatars who've been placed on ignore lists (so we can void them if we need to)

To be able to make notes for what our friends are into or what kind of friend they are to us (it gets hard to remember everyone especially if we haven't seen them in a while)

To be able to customize our clothes more like to be able to get a tie instead of a bow tie with the suits and be able to choose the color or the tie or bow tie.

To have more clothing options (personally I'd like to be able to get a ninja hood and mask)

I think more hair styles would be good too

I also think it would be wise to make old premium cloths and stuff available to non-premium members.

there are other's, but i'll keep it at that for now.
Here's what I'd like to see in the game:

1. Pegging. I REALLY REALLY REALLY would LOVE to see this!!! They could use the same poses we have now, just give the girl a "penis"
2. The ability to spank and NOT spank. It's really awkward when I play as a sub and she asks me to do doggy but I have to spank her to keep going
3. Customize how much clothing we have on during sex (and otherwise)
4. More cumming for the women
5. Optional noises (like a button that makes us moan or scream or say things like YES!)
6. Kinky things (tying up, handcuffs, whips, etc.)
7. Futa on female and on male options
8. Threesomes

I know some of these have been posted, but I just thought I'd add them to show how much interest there is
Need bigger boobs
(01-14-2016, 01:01 PM)W1LL Wrote: To be able to make notes for what our friends are into or what kind of friend they are to us (it gets hard to remember everyone especially if we haven't seen them in a while)

I second this! It would help to have a personal memo in-game to note their interests, what kind of relationship we have, their time availability, etc. I like to remember and incorporate small details from conversations, but it can get confusing when the chat backlog is limited and I'm getting to know more people.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I've been thinking about what to add in the game that has not been already said (at least I think) for a while, and here's what I found:

1. Massage parlor:
I was looking for a way to improve foreplay (which is basically non existent for now in the game), and I got this result. Imagine, you want to relax after a hard day, while talking with people, not espacially leading to sex of course, but having some intimate moment with someone, that you already know or not. So you go the parlor located in Red Heat (that would make the place more interesting plus it fits rather well to the background). You choose to be massed, and if you are naked for this or just wearing a towel. You lay down, on your belly, and you let your partner, a man or a woman as you are the one to choose, touches you at the right places while you're still given the possibility to chat. Of course, whenever you want you can change side, going on your back this time, get rid of your towel if you still have it, to give the possibility for your partner to completely make you feel good. 
Now, if you are the masseur, you can choose where to give the massage to the person who wants one, the pace of your moves, and what you use to do it. It can be just with your hands, or you can use some oil, or why not kiss and lick the person in front you. Masseuses can use their chest to give the massage all over the body.
The massage parlor could come close to the pool that has already been asked here on this thread, making a sort of complex dedicated to relax people.

2. Other ways to enter in contact with people:
Guys in the game have trouble to get girls interested, and girls would like to find a more subtle way to seduce men (I know, it's a cliché, but it's just for the example of my point). So why not giving other methods to enter in contact with others? You want to wink at a lovely lady you notice? Just perform the action instead of saying it, it's more natural. Only you and the girl would see it, and that's all. Do you want to blow a kiss to a man with a hot avatar? You can, show it then, it's only between you two, nobody will see that. You want to be more dary? Then why not, show directly your dick to the lady you want or your naked chest to the guy you wish to come toward you. You can even cope a feel to the person you want. Those are just examples, and might come in help for the sake of RP, for those who have difficulties to express themselves (keep in mind that not everybody speaks english here), or just if you're timid. Of course, one thing: to prevent people from being harassed with this, this aspect should be restrained. Players would be given the possibility to block all this kind of interactions at will (just like invites, cold invites should be able to be blocked, I will never say it enough). This way, you can still play without being interupted every 10 seconds. This feature could be animated (it would take long to make it this way due to the animation and coding), or just using the already existant avatars of the players, with an icon between them depicting the chosen action, with a caption to understand what's going on. 
Example quickly made by myself: 
[Image: 150747example.png]

3. Status ailments:
For now, nothing can affect our characters. They don't change. So why not adding status ailments? For a short time, or the need of an object or the help of an other character, your character is not completely the same. You went to the bar and are completely drunk? You can resist nobody. You showed your dick to a girl you're pissing off (see above)? She kicked you in the balls, so you can not have sex for a while. That's hard I know, but that was the risk (violence only usable as an answer, you can't kick random guys at will. Sill it should calm down guys who only know cold invites Big Grin). Bad week of the month? Your body will react accordingly then girls (make it for a very short time however like 15 minutes or so, periods are enough painful in real life not to have to deal with it in game. But fetichists will enjoy.). You stayed too long at the beach? You have sunburn, so be careful when you are being touched. We could also add some kind of STD as well, not realistic ones of course, like I don't know, guys who would have their dicks shrinking all of a sudden. Those "diseases" would obviously be curable thanks a doctor and nurse (cliché number 2), or medecine.

That's all for today. Of course all these won't be implemented, but I wanted to share my ideas and how they might work. I hope you'll like them Smile
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
I will update the list on the first page soon
[Image: dd9e026171e8ffec5ad81393bf6c4a4d3da435e3.gif?637951]
I'd like one change above and before all others: No more dogtagging!
Any player can send me a PM. Once a player has done so, they can always look up my online status and my wherabouts.
This is very bad. Getting rid of that would reduce stalking issues.
Only my friends should be able to look up that information. I have control over who my friends are.

And on a brighter note:
Public Nudity please.
Lingerie (stockings, lace, corset, garter belts... only the bare necessities)
Synchronized Music for dancing.
a dance mode, where avatars movements become dance moves and the player can click for moving with the beat.
Multiplayer shopping, two or more players should be able to enter a shop at once, allowing for modeling the clothing for the other player.
Unified sex moves. Every position should be available independent of gender (girls can have a strap on)
Jailbroken sex moves. (we get to choose whether we want to spank or assfuck. Every move of a position is available at any time within that position. We are not forced to use every move available in the position.
Excuseme but... What about to fuck like a boy (or a futanari or shemale), to a girl with 2 cocks?, i not mean threesome, i mean a double-dick-men.