Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
I'm sure these have been suggested, but:

1) Transgendered avatars for sissies/shemales, etc.

2) Emoting? Something like /me waves so it shows up as something like, "SissyPrincess waves."?

3) Make the friend invite window MUCH smaller.

4) Ability to block random invites.

5) Group sex!

6) Integrate things like gloryhole for your own avatar.

7) More free player stuff. Outfits, poses, etc. Or ways for free players to earn VIP stuff.

... I'm sure there's more I can think of, but... That's all for now!
My suggestion
Use as payment the pay safe
Hey guys, just signed up to the forum now!

First of all, 2 people make up the development team?!!! Holy shit, massive thank you to you two.

Some of my suggestions would be:

1. Being able to cum twice (maybe can be an achievement unlocked after getting to a certain Level)
2. Being able to continue to fuck after cumming (maybe another achievement that can be unlocked)
3. As said before, maybe some type of sperm bath type thing? Maybe 2 to 6 female avatars can enter a "Cum Pit" where guys just cum onto them. Maybe it could be a Mini-game, where the player presses keys in time to make their avatar dance. By pressing the keys on time, the better the avatar dances and the more cum is shot onto her.
Or maybe it can be a multiplayer thing where from the Male avatars point of view, he has to aim to shoot his cum onto the female player.

I dunno, the last one is some ideas you can play with. Really well done on the game, and thank you!
I think i would also like to see when some of my friends were last seen online.....u know like on this date and this time.
I like surprise element: a secret futa character that only turns up to be a futa in bed and the opposite cannot quit but only the futa can. The futa can have a gigantic penis or a sissy little clit. I will go premium if this character can be created.
I'm not sure everybody would enjoy the surprise to discover that the person they're in bed with is actually a futa only when having sex (espacially if they can't stop the scene on their own).
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Please made more fashion clothing available for non-premier members. Let the members work hard to earn money to pay for the clothing. The avatars are getting to look too similar. a few more set of clothing should make the game much much more interesting.
Well I would like to see:

1. Animation to take the penis out of a cunt or ass after cumming and let cum leak.
2. Keep fucking after cumming with the cum sticking to the body in sequential rounds.
3. Auto-nudity after leaving bed when people are in the hotel room.
4. Ability to get nude at least on private hotel/motel rooms.
5. Foreplay/make out scenes to replace that number of rounds choice scene where people just stare at one another naked.
6. X-ray internal shots widgets in the GUI
7. Stripping animations instead of auto-strip.
8. Ganbangs for parties.

Plus all of that in the first post =P
I have been thinking about something really nice!

What about a leveling system for the sex positions. 
I'll give an example. Level 1: just the regular position. Level 2: one extra move you can do. Level 3: you can grab boobs or ass.

And if you want to level a position you will need to go to the temple again, so there is more purpose for that place. Or maybe you just need to pay money for it.

The more you do a position the more experience you will get for it. This idea will properly not happen in the near future, but it is a very good way to keep people busy. Anybody would love a guy or girl to have something extra.

Let me know what you think about this idea, and if you have any other suggestions! 

xXTeaseLover
(01-10-2016, 06:54 PM)Amleya Wrote: Well I would like to see:

1. Animation to take the penis out of a cunt or ass after cumming and let cum leak.
2. Keep fucking after cumming with the cum sticking to the body in sequential rounds.
3. Auto-nudity after leaving bed when people are in the hotel room.
4. Ability to get nude at least on private hotel/motel rooms.
5. Foreplay/make out scenes to replace that number of rounds choice scene where people just stare at one another naked.
6. X-ray internal shots widgets in the GUI
7. Stripping animations instead of auto-strip.
8. Ganbangs for parties.

Plus all of that in the first post =P
Really like the idea of number 2. The others are good ideas too, but would love to see the ability to cum on a girls face/tits/pussy/ass and carry on fucking and cumming again! Smile