Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
People like this
Ok, so clearly you've misunderstood me, and I shall try to rectify that.
First off, you say that some "people who use female characters come across as a bit entitled", and that is why I said I have no idea what kind of hardships guys go through, not as a reply to you, but as a statement from me. And then I go on to explain the hardships we girls go through, to prove that we don't feel entitled in the least. So in no way did I try to claim you had said anything you didn't. Not once did I say you thought men had it hard.

With that clear, next would be that you now keep to saying it's rude to ignore, but you also claim that it's obvious that people would place someone on ignore if it got uncomfortable, I get that you're trying to say that there are certain situations where using ignore is ok, and some where it's not. And I understand that it might be harsh to put someone on ignore when all they do is say hi, on the other hand, they will never be able to say hi to you again, so if that's what you want. Mission accomplished. I don't think people are rude for putting me on ignore, if they don't want my company, that is their right. That's how it works in real life as well. I don't add peoples numbers or add them to facebook if I don't like them, nor do I wish them to contact me. End of.

Now, I hope that covers the misunderstanding part. Onto "you need to understand that your going to get basic or copy pasted replies until you show interest.", which makes no sense to me. When I get a message, I look at 3 things to decide wether I quickly reject them or give them a chance. The name, what they write and how they write it. Now, I get that different people have different criteria. But for the purpose of this example, we shall go by mine.
If someone named "asdfjkhgsd" or "WhoreBreaker" approaches me, chances are, I won't even bother taking what they wrote into consideration. If they pass the name check, I look at what they wrote. If it's a simple "hi" or "hey", I would reject them, due to the boring nature of their message. A person introducing themselves and maybe asking how my day has been or something has a better chance of getting somewhere. And lastly, how they wrote it. I want capital letters, punctuations, and fairly good use of grammar in general. So if someone goes "Hi, Emmie! How are you?", there's a much bigger chance I won't reject them right away compared to a person using "hru bby?" <--- this here is the unsexiest thing ever.
Not me being entitled, me having a system to work through all the messages I get, and not bloating my friends list. I'm on here to enjoy myself, and hopefully giving enjoyment to the people I choose to be with.

And this effort thing goes both ways, don't expect girls to put any effort in if you don't. Just saying. When I do approach someone, and yes, that happens. I always put effort into it, if I didn't, I wouldn't bother at all. We use text here, not visuals, to "seduce" or "interest" people. So using no effort at all, is not very smart in my opinion.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
What have i started?!!?!?!
(01-11-2016, 09:58 AM)Bansai Wrote: Hmm....I thought problems are only faced in real life, who knows even in the internet and in games there are dilemmas as well :/

Hhahaha yes my friend, many ppl here forget this is only game, and this one in particular is sex game.. gross Big Grin  Wink
Shadow rider
Shouldn't matter if it's a game or not. People can get offended or disagree.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-11-2016, 08:30 PM)Soske Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 09:58 AM)Bansai Wrote: Hmm....I thought problems are only faced in real life, who knows even in the internet and in games there are dilemmas as well :/

Hhahaha yes my friend, many ppl here forget this is only game, and this one in particular is sex game.. gross Big Grin  Wink

I don't think anyone forgets it's a game. Games, even sex games, are played for fun by most people. If someone is offended or uncomfortable it's not so much fun.
Heart juicylucy
The idea of a game is for it to be enjoyed by all playing it, offensive language (aimed at people who are not engaged in an environment where it would be condoned) ( i mean in the game at large) are in the wrong!!
(12-29-2015, 07:27 PM)Arisha Wrote: Lol please stop pming girls straight with that and lol reaction made my day!
Seriously tho bit childish :c

[Image: Yuc4z1o.png]

WHY????, poor MrBrock!!!!

Well, i dont get ignored...i dont send cold invites either, maybe its the reason....dammit, for now i dont even send PM to no one, so...i guess im off the hook!!!
If i remembre correctly i was put on ignore list one time, for a PM, and i never send "TROLL" PM's, so, maybe that girl(or guy) just was in a bad day, perhaps....
As for the hi's and hello's, the how are you?, meaning the usual stuff, well... i try to be imaginative, i try to be nice, i try to be a gentleman, i try to be fun, i even try to be honest(not rude, just honest)...I GIVE UP!!!!, for 10 PM if i received one reply is a good day, so after 10 or 15 minutes, and 0 replys, what can i do? two things...go to the alley, chat a little, make some jokes, spend my time and go away, or...and for that, i need help to understand, or...i JUST RENT A VIP ROOM, go to the beach, the alley,the wild or Metropolis, and just announce - VIP PARTY JUST SEND PM - and believe it or not, i receive alot of PM, sometimes for the same girl that dont reply me when i PM her with good conversation few minutes earlier....

(01-02-2016, 10:44 AM)Mr_Brock Wrote: You see Arisha, your name was DickServant therefore i thought u like sub rp, i treat normal women like women and sex objects like you accordingly.

Man, thats rude...sorry i dont agree with you, sure there are alot of strange names, implicit names, but, i dont see the need to be rude, if the other person ask for it, OK just be, but not after that, dont assume nothing, why is that so diferent send a PM to Dickservant or to aisha???? or to an Annabelle or BBCaddicted? and so on, and so on...

(01-02-2016, 06:08 PM)juicylucy Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 05:21 PM)Bor Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 04:00 PM)juicylucy Wrote: Cold invites and "wanna fuck" opening lines are simply rude and disrespectful.  Any reaction a person has to one does not need to be justified. Look past someones name unless it is completely offensive. How someone feels when they made their character may not be how they feel at the moment.

It's not quite rude if you name yourself cum dumpster, and people treat you like one.

Yes, I admit cum dumpster is a little extreme, but as someone who now regrets my choice of name, even a name like that deserves respect. At the end if the day it's another person you are talking to and perhaps she isn't feeling like a cum dumpster at the moment.  It costs nothing to be nice.

Yes lucy, i agree with you,,,the name is bad, but theres no reason to be rude and assume...WELL WITH A NAME LIKE THAT A SIMPLE WAN SUM FUK OR FUKI FUKI, ITS ENOUGH!!!
As for the name, if you are regreating the choice you made, is simple, just delete the avatar, DONE!!!

(01-02-2016, 06:28 PM)Roselynn Wrote: Any guy that PM's me asking "How much" or telling me how they're groping me is an instant ignore. Anybody that demands I fuck them, is an instant ignore. Most others I just don't reply. If they then make a deal about it, I hit ignore. A lot ignore back, but it doesn't matter really, as it wasn't planning on contacting them anyway.

And this happened earlier.. not on the same level, but still funny..

( in case it isn't visible: https://gyazo.com/9399ab281002a685799f5d28522bd188 )

[Image: tl3JK]

LOL, i rest my case, i dont have NOTHING to say to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-11-2016, 04:29 PM)Emmie Wrote: You are rather aggressive in the way you express yourself, and I feel like there's no middle ground with you. And your view of "people who use female characters" is quite concerning to me. I admit that I have no idea of the hardships "people who use male characters" have to face, I can only imagine, but it's not easy being a "person who use a female character" either.

I get constantly bombarded by cold invites, but I also get quite a lot of actual messages from people both new and on the friend list. So I take one look at how that person approached me (what was said, grammar, their name) and decide fairly quickly if I'm interested or not, and in no way is that me thinking I'm entitled, I just don't have the time to find out more about everyone. I try to reply to everyone though, cause I think it's proper, but I also have full understanding for the ones that decide not to reply. It's just very hectic.

And you come back to calling people obnoxious, which is a very strong word, for using a feature that is meant to be used when in unpleasant company. I can tell you right now that there have been times that I wished I put someone on ignore right away rather than not, cause in the end it just caused me more grief than it was worth. I even think I linked a couple of screenshots of such a situation in this thread. And I don't want people telling me I'm obnoxious for placing someone on ignore to defend myself from a situation I don't wanna find myself in.

I accept that you don't wanna jump the gun on placing people on ignore, I don't do that either. But I don't think you quite understand how much we get approached as "people who use female characters". Cause if you did, you'd have more understanding to this kind of situation.

And finally, you say I'm stating the obvious, which I'm clearly not. If I did, people wouldn't do those things. My character is named Emmie, I don't think that is a giant sign saying "pls insert sexual harass here to get laid", and I still get frighteningly many of those.Yes. Its unquestionable true that lady avatars (regardless if the user's a female irl or vice versa) gets more approached than male avatars. That fact is solid as concrete.

Yes. Its unquestionable true that lady avatars (regardless if the user's a female irl or vice versa) gets more approached than male avatars. That fact is full proof.

In my opinion, its true that the man in question here is at fault. One should never treat another as a mere puppet or object for self satisfaction, regardless of gender. And I understand the frustration of having to reply to all those bombardment of messages here and there from males and females alike, not including from buddies and public chats.

However, we are all adults here. Let's take this issue from this perspective: The ignore button is a tool everyone can use at free will I agree, but banning someone merely from a single rude message? Not that I object, but why not try give him/her a polite decline?

I was approached once by a female asking for a little RP, and I replied that I was about to log off as I'm sleepy (which Im not) and guess what? She replied that its a good decline and thanked me for being polite of it Smile

Now I know its hard to be polite to EVERY INVITES and PMs of the masses experienced by the ladies compared to men, but all I can say is give your best and be as delicate and serene as you can. We are after all adults right?  Wink

My opinion it's only really a problem when it gets personnel, I called a character stupid once and needed to clarify that it was RP and that I didn't actually think the person was stupid, even if I thought that I wouldn't have said it.

Difference between calling an avatar in a >sex game< a walking fuck toy and a person irl.

Hmm....well buddy, I guess that's a problem every social games and sites will have to face. When all people of different countries meet in one place.

Perhaps we should inform first hand if its for RP, should save a lot of grace in the future Smile

(01-11-2016, 10:45 PM)juicylucy Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 08:30 PM)Soske Wrote:

I don't think anyone forgets it's a game. Games, even sex games,  are played for fun by most people. If someone is offended or uncomfortable it's not so much fun.

That's the thing. And believe it or not, some of my friends quit the game due to stuffs like this happening to them. They cant have a decent chat with us as they got bombarded by invites and PMs when they log on :/
Well my dears, as to this subject i have to say, i dont put people on ignore list, i dont like, for me to put someone on ignore list, the other person have to be a complete jerk, i respect but dont understand, just dont reply if you dont like, just that, why ignore?, ok, if the other keep push, if start to bombard you with PM, if start staulk you around, ok!, but for a simple - come to my room?, dont see the point...
For me is very simple, if someone push i tease him, i play with him, thats why i have alot of more guys ignoring me, that me ignoring them!!!
(01-13-2016, 09:26 AM)MsTan Wrote: Well my dears, as to this subject i have to say, i dont put people on ignore list, i dont like, for me to put someone on ignore list, the other person have to be a complete jerk, i respect but dont understand, just dont reply if you dont like, just that, why ignore?, ok, if the other keep push, if start to bombard you with PM, if start staulk you around, ok!, but for a simple - come to my room?, dont see the point...
For me is very simple, if someone push i tease him, i play with him, thats why i have alot of more guys ignoring me, that me ignoring them!!!

[Image: 4265985.jpg]

Yep, you said it Hot Mom! Big Grin