Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
People like this
Lol please stop pming girls straight with that and lol reaction made my day!
Seriously tho bit childish :c

[Image: Yuc4z1o.png]
But.. but.. he just wans sum fuk :c stop hating
I have met my fair share of that, a lot of cold invites do that as well. I put them on ignore cause they keep spamming me with cold invites. And they add me on ignore? It has to be some kind of statement from them, cause I have literally done nothing to them...
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(12-29-2015, 07:46 PM)Emmie Wrote: I have met my fair share of that, a lot of cold invites do that as well. I put them on ignore cause they keep spamming me with cold invites. And they add me on ignore? It has to be some kind of statement from them, cause I have literally done nothing to them...

LOL i keep getting cold invites i accept and then leave just like that..
It is a sex game i get it but its also social + we r ppl behind the screen sigh..
well even in the tittle, before the F part there is the M part. Some guys have to understand that a little bit of chat would actually help them a lot, just like in real life btw.
I actually think the thread creator is the one who is in the wrong here, blocking someone over multiple invites fine, they are bothering you but blocking someone over a single invite is just being obnoxious when they they where unlikely to ever bother you again.
Couldn't agree more with most of the comments posted here.

I will say that too many players seem to just want to chat. I don't think the creators of this game envisioned this to be primarily a chat site.

Having said this, being polite and or showing a willingness to "talk" a bit is the best way to engage a partner.
I started to play few days ago and noticed the same thing, but on the other hand you wrote:
"Seriously tho bit childish"

Isn't the same of blacklisting someone, posting a screenshot here and making fun of him (?) ? For what purpose I wonder.
Sorry but I don't get the social side of the game neither in that pm, nor in this thread.
Till now I've tried to answer to all horny guys in game, some of them very "pushy".., but blacklisted few times so far because they usually skip to the next target once I don't reply them, or copy-paste "Not interested" ^_^
If you don't like someone or find their company unpleasant, the most obvious course is to put them on ignore. Nothing childish or obnoxious about it. Yes, they might not try again, on the other hand, they might. Do I think it's right to make a thread about that one person specifically? No, maybe not. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with putting someone on ignore if you don't wish to speak with them anymore. Personally I tend to reply to most messages with a certain amount of politeness, as it is a game, and it's not always the simplest thing to find the right one so to speak. But I appreciate the existance of the ignore function, and I don't judge people for using it.

And I wanna point out that if you're going into the more "unacceptable" areas like sexual harassment. You have to be prepared to get ignored sometimes. Cause even if it's a game, some people, like me, still think it's creepy when a stranger sexually harasses me through roleplay. And yes, I know some people like it, and I don't judge, I'm just saying that those of you who do like it, have to accept that there are those of us who don't.

Now, I also feel like I should point out that I don't think anyone's truly wrong in this situation. And the biggest problem with the ignore feature right now, is that it makes such a big show of someone getting ignored. They even get a message notification. Which makes it feel a lot more personal than it really is.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hahahaha, yeah that was a bit straightforward but i wanted to get to lvl 2 my bad Big Grin
Also your name was DickServant, calling me childish lol.