Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
People like this
That's pretty droll if it's true. I admit I'd find it pretty interesting that someone would abase themselves yet still demand respect from others. Then again I'm not here to judge. Big Grin
Leave your shame and your doubts at the door. 
(01-01-2016, 06:22 AM)Emmie Wrote: If you don't like someone or find their company unpleasant, the most obvious course is to put them on ignore. Nothing childish or obnoxious about it. Yes, they might not try again, on the other hand, they might. Do I think it's right to make a thread about that one person specifically? No, maybe not. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with putting someone on ignore if you don't wish to speak with them anymore. Personally I tend to reply to most messages with a certain amount of politeness, as it is a game, and it's not always the simplest thing to find the right one so to speak. But I appreciate the existance of the ignore function, and I don't judge people for using it.

And I wanna point out that if you're going into the more "unacceptable" areas like sexual harassment. You have to be prepared to get ignored sometimes. Cause even if it's a game, some people, like me, still think it's creepy when a stranger sexually harasses me through roleplay. And yes, I know some people like it, and I don't judge, I'm just saying that those of you who do like it, have to accept that there are those of us who don't.

Now, I also feel like I should point out that I don't think anyone's truly wrong in this situation. And the biggest problem with the ignore feature right now, is that it makes such a big show of someone getting ignored. They even get a message notification. Which makes it feel a lot more personal than it really is.

Agreed,i ignored him to send a message..as a previous comment said its MEET and afterwards the F part..
Im not trying to be a fuckwit..if someone says "Hi how are you" fk it ill reply but cold invites or just messages like this hell nawh

(01-01-2016, 01:31 PM)Mr_Brock Wrote: Hahahaha, yeah that was a bit straightforward but i wanted to get to lvl 2 my bad Big Grin
Also your name was DickServant, calling me childish lol.

Say HI THEN!!!!!!!
Also its just my alt i barely log xD
You see Arisha, your name was DickServant therefore i thought u like sub rp, i treat normal women like women and sex objects like you accordingly.
I'd suggest you to close this thread, because after Mr_Brock's info you seem the one with the wrong attititude in that episode.
Anyway as MrSmiles I share that I'm not here to judge.
Before the thread closes, I bring some life to it! I got approached by this guy, no names.
[Image: 1WKuVjz.jpg][Image: 0w51BJt.jpg]
That was clearly not a match made in heaven. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Cold invites and "wanna fuck" opening lines are simply rude and disrespectful. Any reaction a person has to one does not need to be justified. Look past someones name unless it is completely offensive. How someone feels when they made their character may not be how they feel at the moment.
Heart juicylucy
(01-02-2016, 04:00 PM)juicylucy Wrote: Cold invites and "wanna fuck" opening lines are simply rude and disrespectful.  Any reaction a person has to one does not need to be justified. Look past someones name unless it is completely offensive. How someone feels when they made their character may not be how they feel at the moment.

It's not quite rude if you name yourself cum dumpster, and people treat you like one.
(01-02-2016, 05:21 PM)Bor Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 04:00 PM)juicylucy Wrote: Cold invites and "wanna fuck" opening lines are simply rude and disrespectful.  Any reaction a person has to one does not need to be justified. Look past someones name unless it is completely offensive. How someone feels when they made their character may not be how they feel at the moment.

It's not quite rude if you name yourself cum dumpster, and people treat you like one.

Yes, I admit cum dumpster is a little extreme, but as someone who now regrets my choice of name, even a name like that deserves respect. At the end if the day it's another person you are talking to and perhaps she isn't feeling like a cum dumpster at the moment. It costs nothing to be nice.
Heart juicylucy
Any guy that PM's me asking "How much" or telling me how they're groping me is an instant ignore. Anybody that demands I fuck them, is an instant ignore. Most others I just don't reply. If they then make a deal about it, I hit ignore. A lot ignore back, but it doesn't matter really, as it wasn't planning on contacting them anyway.

And this happened earlier.. not on the same level, but still funny..

( in case it isn't visible: https://gyazo.com/9399ab281002a685799f5d28522bd188 )

[Image: tl3JK]
@Roselynn Can't see the image for some reason