Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
People like this
As much as I dont want to sound rude. If we treat the game the same way we treat real life, then, yeah, it's kinda rude to ignore people who simply say "hey, hi or anything from this lines" and no "mimimi im getting messaged" isnt a reason to ignore people. The same way its rude to call people cunts for example.
and before someone puts words in my mouth, im not talking about people who go full "hey jump in my bed. NOW!!". Im talking about people who simply say Hi.
Like yah.. Its boring and all that.. but that's like an average opener. and ignoring is in my humble opinion Rude, If we are talking about respect. (I dont mean emmy with this part)

Secondly. forum is full of posts about, how this game isnt only about F and M is also important. right now im level 1 as well.
So I dont think Simply telling people you're not interested, after they said hey is the best idea.. js. Like.. you're not intereseted in what? replying with Hi?
Imagine, since we mention IRL so often here, you're at party you walk to someone and say hey, and It answeres "Im not interested hope you find someone thought". how would you feel?
Because I wouldnt feel that great.

and thirdly dont say "mimimi you dont have to deal with people messaging you so much everyday" because I kinda do. not in this game tho.. but what's the difference.

hope I made my point clear and no one will take it personal.
I get what you're saying, nor am I taking it personally. But I tell a lot of guys irl I'm not interested as well, I've added the good luck wish on here though, when I'm out and about in pubs and clubs. If I'm not interested, I'm not interested. And I assume this might be some misunderstanding between cultures. But in Sweden, when someone says they are not interested. That means they're not interested in anything at all. Not talking, not fucking, not anything. It's pretty much a nice way of saying, please go away.
And I don't mean to be rude with that, that's just me telling a person "Hi, I've read your message, I'm just not interested in you. I'm sure you'll find someone though." In no way do I think I deserve to be told I'm a prude bitch or sick for that. (And I know that's not what you're saying)
I've never had a guy tell me off when I reject them irl. Most just take it like they should. I've been rejected as well, and I don't harbour bad feelings over that. I liked him, but he liked someone else. That's life.
And in that case, we had known eachother for over a year. These people literally meet me, and decide over the course of a few minutes that I'm a horrible cunt. That makes zero sense to me. I don't expect people to take rejection with a smile, I expect them to take it with dignity.

And I think telling someone you're not interested is a lot nicer than just scoffing at them. Now, you're saying ignoring is rude, but you're also saying that my reply is bad, what would you suggest I do. Cause let me just say, in the end, my goal is to tell the guy I don't wanna chat or sex with him. There is no nice way about it, you can just keep the hurt as low as possible.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
It;s a difference in cultures for sure then.
and in no case I think calling a lady, "prude bitch or sick" is fine. Glad you saw my point.

and yeah I've been rejected, we've all been Im sure xd and when I was a teen I was sad about it and then one day I realized I missed so much opportunity while chasing that one and then I saw what I had to do. we all get rejected, its all about how you deal with it and how quickly you move on.

And as an advice, I think not paying attention to random creatures would be good for you. :p
Please...RL is one thing, MNF Club is another, diferent cultures or not, is not the same thing, so...lets move on!
In RL we can go to a lady saying HI, or HOW ARE YOU, and thats a good start, because what the woman is going to judge is the look, the appearance, the charm, the voice, the sex-appeal, she might like, or not...but thats it...words come after the first strike...
In here is completely diferent, we depend on our abbility to write...we have to replace, our look, our natural charm, our good taste to dress, etc...by words...so A SIMPLE HI, OR AN HOW ARE YOU, isnt enough for the majority...
Yes, i agree with you tantrum...in here people have to do alot better than just a simple HI or HOW ARE YOU...because sometimes i have more than 20 PM, i cant reply to everyone, i wont do anything else, and i just love to chat with my friends on public chat, so...and for that i apologize, i have to pick the best ones to start a conversation!!!