Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery girl
Does anyone know the name of the girl who usually says that she will accept coming to your room only if you touch yourself in real life? I think it was Sasha something (sorry if the question seems weird xD).
It is weird Wink

Can you at least add a description of the character, the server you met her, and finally what time it was?
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Sasha Grey ?
If Sasha Grey was playing the game that would one hell of advertisement I guess Big Grin
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Met someone once that said she did adult films... 31 or something. Not the same person, but seems like some do endorse this game.
(12-29-2015, 07:25 PM)blahbitty Wrote: Met someone once that said she did adult films... 31 or something. Not the same person, but seems like some do endorse this game.

I know that Bella76 has done adult films, I wouldn't advertise the fact (for her sake) but she agreed for me to post the fact, So the game does have some adult entertainers playing, which says something about the quality of the game as a whole I think!!
It was like a month ago and I remember a green dress and dark green hair Big Grin
(12-30-2015, 12:13 AM)Thekink Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 07:25 PM)blahbitty Wrote: Met someone once that said she did adult films... 31 or something. Not the same person, but seems like some do endorse this game.

I know that Bella76 has done adult films, I wouldn't advertise the fact (for her sake) but she agreed for me to post the fact, So the game does have some adult entertainers playing, which says something about the quality of the game as a whole I think!!

Ah, right.... glad I couldn't remember names.