Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you listen to anything while you play?
First off, I dunno if there's been a thread about this but considering it has to be pretty old if I can't find it and we can't bump threads I figured it'd be good to make a new one.

Now on to the real stuff. Do y'all listen to or watch anything while you play MnFClub since it has no game sounds? Personally I'll either throw something on netflix or one of my happier playlists (don't wanna get angry playing the game after all) and throw my headphones on.
Am I wrong 'cuz I wanna get it on til' I die? 

209 Stockton Represent
Personally I usually listen to some classical music (kind of a wierd choice for a sex based game xD), lately chopin or tchaikovsky, a bit of rock, alternative, blues.
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
;-)) nice to bring it up again ;-)) 

Here is the old thread ;-)) if someone likes to read ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Spotify!!!! Refer me so i can get a month of premium for free, jk....
Its basically a better version of itunes....
Thank the gods .....n here I was hoping someone would say they hear to a Mario sound track or something while playing this game Big Grin...I just play chainsmokers and a little of mix I made for my music days when I play the game
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin
i listen to spotify while playing it keeps the bordom away.
https://youtu.be/4qo0rBaM4ZY
Playlist of Borderland songs! Fuck yeah!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Just a little bit of rock and metal! hahahaha \m/
Random songs on Spotify lol
[Image: download.png]