Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM room competition for Krischan
Because Krischan cant open a thread i do this here for him. (If he dont want this i will delete this thread.)

Krischan wrote:  original posting

50.000 Competition!!!! Create me a BDSM Room!

We will vote all together for 1,2 and 3rd place.

1rst: 25.000 gamedollar and a second mandate for a BDSM Room for else 25.000 Gamedollar just for me.
2nd: get 15.000 Dollar
3rd get 10.000 Dollar

i cant post a thread by myself, as it have no button. but i am wellknown and honest, and i mean it serious. so, people.. go on and do it!
ending time of competition is 08.08.2017 at 08.08 am gametime

So i think we can collect the drawings here in this thread. 
For voting i think i will open then a new poll ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Waiting for Krischand reply i post already a simple BDSM room i made ;-))

[Image: L3t9RGyy_o.jpg]

[Image: Yp97BhaL_o.jpg]
Can someone elaborate what the 1st place statement means. For some reason I just don't understand what is being said.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I would assume, it's saying that if you win the first place, you will won 25000 MnF dollars, then, you'll get another "contract" for another BDSM room, either for the OP or a different person, for another 25000 MnF dollars.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Go to the Apartment design thread and take a look at the BDSM Dungeon I already did.
the winner get 25k and else 25k for changes.
second get 15k and third get 10k,
but i think i will give each one who tried at least something
I want to try too Smile

I made this but...I haven't purchased the apartment yet so I don't know if it fits...

Does it look good?  Confused Can anyone try it and post the result? Thanks Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: UG1qskTA_o.jpg]

[Image: 2rWXgKMk_o.jpg]
Dont forget Deadline: 08.08.2017 at 08.08 am Servertime.
each competitor get at least 5k for each serious try.

post ur tries here.

and again the rules: we will ask around whos best and second and third best.

winner get 25k and else 25k for changes as i order and possible
second get 15k
third get 10k

and else competitors i give 5k, but it need be a serious try. just if i have a competioner on ignore for racism, i wont give a consolidation price. (for example be member of a club who excludes else people by skincolour, like each BBC Clubs)
(08-02-2017, 07:12 PM)ThunderD Wrote: I want to try too Smile

I made this but...I haven't purchased the apartment yet so I don't know if it fits...

Does it look good?  Confused Can anyone try it and post the result? Thanks Smile
[Image: capture_image.png]
just a suggestion but a little contrast would be good ......to bring out the goods and also tht stand kinda thing is cutting up the walls n i would gladly help if u need any <3
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin