Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Apartments
(07-21-2017, 07:06 PM)Nice work Mirrage, maybe in future, if you can and have time, change the color and floor jijijijiThanks for your work <3 Mirrage Wrote: Hello Everyone!

I'm back after a long break and just discovered the new appartments.
I'll post the backgrounds I'm going to draw here so you can use them
                        for your own appartment.

Have a nice day ^^
    [Image: first_background_in_game_by_mirrrage-dbh5ox3.png]

Above is the preview version in game, the version you'll need for this to work is this one:

[Image: background_for_appartments_by_mirrrage-dbh5oon.png]
This the first version I made, just to check how it works.
Here is a new and cleaner room.

Heart Enjoy Heart

[Image: red_room_by_mirrrage-dbhc5rt.png]
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

(07-22-2017, 11:25 AM)Gamma.. Wrote: well thats my house i guess i did a little tampering with the template
[Image: mnf_house.png]

OMG that's incredible Gamma!!! How long did that take you?
(07-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Maddison Wrote: OMG that's incredible Gamma!!! How long did that take you?

ohhh THANKS AGAIN i appreciate it ...well i didnt use any photoshop and stuff like that so it was done surprisingly fast i think mine was done in 30 minutes or so thanx again  Heart
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin
Mi pisito ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-23-2017, 10:01 AM)Gamma.. Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Maddison Wrote: OMG that's incredible Gamma!!! How long did that take you?

ohhh THANKS AGAIN i appreciate it ...well i didnt use any photoshop and stuff like that so it was done surprisingly fast i think mine was done in 30 minutes or so thanx again  Heart

It looks amazing!! What did you use if it wasn't photoshop? I would love to be as artistic as this! Smile
(07-23-2017, 06:24 AM)Mirrage Wrote: Here is a new and cleaner room.

Heart Enjoy Heart

OMG!!!! I love it!!! I will use it if i got an apartment! Thx mirrage!! All your works are really awesome!!! Heart Heart Heart
Aqui esta mi apartamento    Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-23-2017, 09:28 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote:

Heart Enjoy Heart

OMG!!!! I love it!!! I will use it if i got an apartment! Thx mirrage!! All your works are really awesome!!! Heart Heart Heart

I wasn't happy with the layout of the room... so did something to the room instead

[Image: Studio_Apartment_redesign.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(07-24-2017, 01:27 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 09:28 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote:

Heart Enjoy Heart

I wasn't happy with the layout of the room... so did something to the room instead

[Image: Studio_Apartment_redesign.png]

Heart Heart