Poll: Does the shower sex need an accept/decline option?
Yes!
Nah
I got a better Eureka
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A new cold invite?
(07-17-2017, 10:05 PM)Karter Wrote: I agree with the idea.
Before the pose got insert in the shower, for some people (included myself) was quiet place to chill. Not too many people around, and you could use the showers for many purpose: relax, RP, hell even just to chat. Yes i know, you can use public chat in other places, but there was diferent, because the people i knew there were like me: just take a break from all the sex, partys and other things. Like i said a place to chill.

Now its not possible. Doesnt mean its a bad thing, that place was more activity. But the consent of just chilling in the shower just got deleted, since you cant be there for 5 min until someone comes to you for a quick f*** (for women ofc, its even more dificult)

So yeah, i think having a accepted/declined option is a good idea. The people who wants to chill in the shower can still chill without getting bored (except with a window popping up) and you wants to have sex shower just accept.

(07-16-2017, 01:39 PM)Bansai Wrote: What I can think of atm is DnD also blocks approaches during showers. That'll make it less of a hassle :3

But what if someone is communicating via PM in the shower?

DnD only applies for those not in the person's friend list, so yeah although you can't converse with new friends that you just met with DnD on, just add him/her as a friend and voila! Problem solved Big Grin
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(07-18-2017, 05:44 AM)Bansai Wrote: DnD only applies for those not in the person's friend list, so yeah although you can't converse with new friends that you just met with DnD on, just add him/her as a friend and voila! Problem solved Big Grin

Fair enough. I like the idea!
DnD isn't much of a solution though, if anything going about that as a solution could make things worse in the long run, or at least for some it could, people here aren't the most calm and friendly bunch all the time lol so if a person wants the whole sex thing and sees 1-3 showers are full with ppl just there for rp purposes while the others are occupied with ppl looking for/wanting shower sex it could just create more problems..........then there's the issue of ppl that want the shower sex not liking the partner they're with and quitting only to go and see/find out their shower is now occupied with someone else waiting for sex or there for strictly rp so while I like the idea of the DnD thing it could potentially make more problems lol, honestly I think they'd be better off slightly tweaking the baths design and adding in showers that are strictly for rp and strictly for sex..........would be more work slightly but in the end I think it'd be the best solution for everyone
(07-19-2017, 01:59 AM)Avax69 Wrote: DnD isn't much of a solution though, if anything going about that as a solution could make things worse in the long run, or at least for some it could, people here aren't the most calm and friendly bunch all the time lol so if a person wants the whole sex thing and sees 1-3 showers are full with ppl just there for rp purposes while the others are occupied with ppl looking for/wanting shower sex it could just create more problems..........then there's the issue of ppl that want the shower sex not liking the partner they're with and quitting only to go and see/find out their shower is now occupied with someone else waiting for sex or there for strictly rp so while I like the idea of the DnD thing it could potentially make more problems lol, honestly I think they'd be better off slightly tweaking the baths design and adding in showers that are strictly for rp and strictly for sex..........would be more work slightly but in the end I think it'd be the best solution for everyone

Hmmm....or they could change the pool into an orgy spot. Just pick a spot, then the avatar will do some splashing around/bathing animations and when they get approached they'll be able to do the dirty deeds there instead of just the 6 baths available atm? Maybe a little too ambitious though  Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(07-19-2017, 03:15 PM)Bansai Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 01:59 AM)Avax69 Wrote: DnD isn't much of a solution though, if anything going about that as a solution could make things worse in the long run, or at least for some it could, people here aren't the most calm and friendly bunch all the time lol so if a person wants the whole sex thing and sees 1-3 showers are full with ppl just there for rp purposes while the others are occupied with ppl looking for/wanting shower sex it could just create more problems..........then there's the issue of ppl that want the shower sex not liking the partner they're with and quitting only to go and see/find out their shower is now occupied with someone else waiting for sex or there for strictly rp so while I like the idea of the DnD thing it could potentially make more problems lol, honestly I think they'd be better off slightly tweaking the baths design and adding in showers that are strictly for rp and strictly for sex..........would be more work slightly but in the end I think it'd be the best solution for everyone

Hmmm....or they could change the pool into an orgy spot. Just pick a spot, then the avatar will do some splashing around/bathing animations and when they get approached they'll be able to do the dirty deeds there instead of just the 6 baths available atm? Maybe a little too ambitious though  Tongue
Perhaps but it beats the other options that have thus far been proposed, not saying it's the simplest solution though because frankly all of these will take time to implement, assuming they do do something about it
I feel like they sort of addressed the whole cold shower sex problem with apartments having their own working showers of course you need to be premium and 50k to get one.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(07-25-2017, 02:43 AM)W1LL Wrote: I feel like they sort of addressed the whole cold shower sex problem with apartments having their own working showers of course you need to be premium and 50k to get one.

yea it might seem expensive n maybe one usual boring design wouldnt have made it worth it but the thing where u can design the house makes it worth it n also it works aftr ur prem expires too. n yea if u really do want a private theres a house for you
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin
(07-25-2017, 09:20 AM)Gamma.. Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 02:43 AM)W1LL Wrote: I feel like they sort of addressed the whole cold shower sex problem with apartments having their own working showers of course you need to be premium and 50k to get one.

yea it might seem expensive n maybe one usual boring design wouldnt have made it worth it but the thing where u can design the house makes it worth it n also it works aftr ur prem expires too. n yea if u really do want a private theres a house for you

not to mention you get to use it on any server you want and your no longer on a timer for room usage.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Mhmm, though I kinda hope that the room is also usable among your other alt avatars as well. Tried to go to my main's apartment from my alt and it didn't allow me

Not that I mind much, still nice to finally got a place to stay in game :3
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(08-01-2017, 05:05 PM)Bansai Wrote: Mhmm, though I kinda hope that the room is also usable among your other alt avatars as well. Tried to go to my main's apartment from my alt and it didn't allow me

Not that I mind much, still nice to finally got a place to stay in game :3

I wouldn't think your alts could use the same room as the avatar you bought the apartment with. Sure it'd be make sence, but I feel like it sort of falls under the same category as when players would create accounts to transfer money to their main avatar.